Roselyn Akombe: Ezra Chiloba threatened me over Msando's death

Hmmm… You know me so well…
It was just my opinion.

Wewe pia ni mushienzi kama OP. Hii nchi imejaa wajinga.

I actually support Akombe and although I find her fitting the perfect profile of a spy, the death of Msando needs to be reinvestigated and those culpable brought to book. I was pointing to the fact that the local sleuths would do better, even without help from wherever. This trusting foreigners even for mundane things is not right. Sorry if I came across otherwise.

There are kenyans who still believe 2017 was rigged? Well, it wasn’t. Repeating this lie over and over shall never make it true. Jubilee won, roho safi… their campaign and national outpouring of support was brilliant and spectacular. Anyway, I read that Msando had extramarital affairs which means he could also have had other not-so-kosher dealings, and as a result found himself staring at the wrong end of the barrel. Just because he was an election officer doesn’t mean his death was politically motivated.

He was killed over a woman.

Only Jubilee supporters who believe the elections was not rigged. And how is extramarital affairs related to illegal dealings

Which woman?

The one he was found dead with.

Meeen. I got to admit that politics can make the brightest of us look dumber than sheep… actually I’ll have to apologize to sheep for making such an inferior comparison. Some of you still believe that 2017 election wasn’t rigged, some of you believe that Akombe is just clout chasing, while you have the right to believe, do you know what’s the irony?? Referring to individuals who believe otherwise as low iq. A high IQ person knows that unless there are findings to back up there claims, then s/he has no authority to refer to the opponent as a low iq. I thought this is basics knowledge.

I asked why Akombe hasn’t written a statement with the DCI ? There’re a thousand and one lawyers out there, who’ll be willing to take her statement via zoom or any other platform and present it to the DCI, if she is afraid to visit .ke.
Let her write the Statement , so as the public can pressurize the DCI for action.
As for Msando, being determined to give Kenyans, free and fair elections, i highly doubt it, the guy was in bed with ODM, Prof. Nyongo wa captured on some morning show on TV, saying they’d shared a meal with Msando, a day or two before he was declared missing.
Meaning The man had a favorite btw ODM and Jubilee, whether, he’d have helped ODM rig the election is open for debate.

2017 elections were rigged, the question is, did Jubilee beat ODM to it ?

I doubt he had already formalized his relationship with her and met her parents

Write a statement to the same DCI which has refused to investigate.
What public will pressurize DCI when all the Jubilee supporters believe the election was not rigged

How does she want to go about it

Not sure he wanted to marry her. But Chiloba was involved in corruption at IEBC. Wouldnt surpise me if Msando was too.

Thanos, kumbe unakuwanga na akili hivi? :D:D

até INDEPENDENT judicial…:D:D

Akombe has been “spilling the beans” about Msando’s death for three years now. What does this drama achieve, other than tormenting the man’s family? Mushienzi kabisa huyo mama.

I don’t know what kind of relevance she’s trying to achieve. She was given a very crucial role in .ke, and her performance was a disgrace, i wonder why she insists on testifying to a commission

The way she will want to go about it is up to her but you should stop pretending as if she has many options