Reviving Klist

:smiley: :smiley: ati ngong 30?!? alalal

Ni story gani huyo ninja amaweka huko KG

eti tumebaniwa

When I discovered Klist it felt good-interacting with people who had varied and intriguing opinions, goofing around, there was no boredom. And now KTalk. The fun continues. Great discourses on land, cars, FTA(though the talk has reduced) and crazy stories make our days.

2 Likes

hio ni u.mafi, wacha nichore hivo nichek kunanini

Hehe, hiyo kijiji iko deserted, @mundunyee na @uweskamau ndio wanaongeleshana huko

@kush yule mnono … ghasia wewe…swara ya kimilili… mcuuundu wa punda.

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH SIWES AMBIWA HIVO KUSH, NAJINYONGA IMMEDIATELY

the Admin of this site told me he /she is keeping a close eye on me , was told via inbox…karii kii? that said sisemi mengi for now

picha?

For all the good that Klist did, it was a slow, overloaded website with an archaic design. Why don’t the old geezers quit whining and do a harambee to redesign and relaunch it, then leave us in peace?

Just because you are incognito and feel that you are so young that the would should revolve around you does not mean you should talk trash and tell people to leave or quit ktalk because they have a suggestion.

What if you did not find these “Old” people on klist? where would you be? @Deorro and @ol monk i am talking to you guys. Also add @vuja de up here.

The way you, @Mundu Mulosi and the rest bowed to pressure from three girls to discard vip?

It’s not about young vs old. It’s about those who are stuck in the past (which they believe to be so perfect. read about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosy_retrospection ) vs those who are willing to move on and build the future

nimeandika wapi eti watu wahame? ama wewe unasoma vitu zako n what does being young got to do with this? its not a crime to be young or old. kila mtu hangeweza zaliwa at the same time. dont start something if you cant keep up with the heat

I’m with you Couch. Old is gold. No offense to Kenyatalk.

klist was not mediocre boss!

Oh, pole basi

@Couch klist will be back … on August - September

Do you know how to read or you’re just trying?