Relapsed

Relapsed vibaya sana. I’ve been drinking dangerously the past three weeks.

Everyone is very disappointed in me, given the progress I had achieved initially. Saa hii everyone is disappointed.

4 Likes

Pole man.

Kunywa kabisa until you make the decision to quit again. It’s all upon you and no intervention or rehab can make you stop hadi uamue.

11 Likes

kunywa tu. ao wako disappointed washughlike na maisha yao

2 Likes

Relapsing is normal, you just have to try again. To get through this you have to ask yourself, how seriously do you want to stop this habit that is destroying your life? . You have to have a good reason for yourself, otherwise you will relapse again.

1 Like

Replace tei na lanye. Thank me later

4 Likes

Addicts never stop. Only 2% of addicts quit. Please ensure you don’t become a burden as you die. Ondokea watu ukakufie mbali na wao

2 Likes

Usiache pombe only losers quit. And no one likes a quitter

Take metronidazole the next time unataka kuenda ulevi…utaacha pombe very fast

Ukilewa sana unapeana mkia?

2 Likes

I am disappointed in you… I expected this from the likes of that Ivory Coast Guy… Not You… The Fella Needs Your Support and Good Advice to Motivate Him to Quit the Vice…

6 Likes

Sasa unataka tulie jinga zaidi

1 Like

Maisha ni yako gathee. You are a grownup na hakuna mama yako huku. Endelea kukunywa hadi wewe mwenyewe ujiamulie kuacha. There is nothing other people can do. That decision comes from within.

2 Likes

I’m in an exactly similar situation. Nmeona hii post and laughed, it’s like my alter ego posted it. Relapsed 4 weeks ago after being sober for close to 6 months. From then nmekua nikikunywa back to back daily, ata ma asubui, something I didn’t even do previously.

We shall overcome

1 Like

It’s your life.
Yours.
Ruin it if you so wish

:rofl: :rofl:

Juu ya side effects? Wewe wacha

Trigger ni gani?

Try shrooms ( psilocybin) not recreationally but as a help to reset yourself , but read deeply about it 1st and how to go about it .

Btw if you pray, God can actually deliver you. Nilikazana na bangi sana, I never thought I’d stop. It’s been over a year now and zero cravings of that crap. Mungu ndio alinitoa.

2 Likes

Alehadro white pasta alikukujia jana kwenda kanisa?