Real yummy food- from best chef

“He ate my food until the last day. For 40 good years, nobody else cooked my husband’s food. I cooked with all I had…I was so busy but whether I was in the country or not, it was my food that he ate,” Dr Barbara Magoha said

That’s a polite way of saying his man “hakuenda nje ya ndoa.”

1 Like

Naija women cook good food just like women from the coast.

Now that you mention it…

The way those chaps mix everything in one pot and call it food? Goat skin, dried fish, chicken, snails and shrimp in one pot, and then all manner of spices including six kinds of pepper, maggy cubes, tomato paste, fish sauce, soy sauce, and everything else you can imagine! Their food makes me certain they want to confuse satan with all the mixing of meats, pepper and sauces in one pot.

1 Like

Unajua Uwes anapakiwa ata lunch na huyo msapere wake, lakini halali nyumbani, on some days.

1 Like

Ata ugali yao inamixiwa hapo ndani na izo vitu. Na ugali yao huwa soft kabisa, imejaa maji. Wanasema ya wakenya ni unga tupu tunakula.

stop overthinking hatuko exam

1 Like

TRUE DAT.

LITTLE BOYS WONT UNDERSTAND

What do Yoruba cook beside foofoo and cow hooves soup

1 Like

West Africans take pride in cooking for their families. Just like Asians…nisisi tu Wakenya who don’t care about food matters. Those women cook and cook…whatever it is but they do it justice.
They cook in bulk and freeze. They also cook a lot for each other when one of them has a social function. Big humongous pots of rice, chicken, plantain name it.
BTW they also iron a lot…infact she said she was ironing when her hubby fell ill. She is a woman/wife to be admired.

Pls tell the truth sometimes!!! just try…which ugali do they eat?? never mind…

Fufu is a ugali variant. They do eat ugali in regions of West Ghana to Nigeria, but like I said it’s wet. And they call it something else, I have to research.

He does not look like one who ‘ate’ out there. Although nothing would surprise me about Kenyan men as they lost their moral compass kitambo sana. We just hosted some friends who came from visiting Kenya a few hours ago. They regaled us with tales about beautiful young Kenyan girls with Wababas…

Nni Oka is what they call it.

This is also how they are brought up

Pls go back to your original post venye umeandika their ugali is full of maji. Pounded yam can never be as course as our crushed maize. And there is Garri too eaten in many West African countries and it is course too…

I thought you said I lied, that they don’t eat ugali. I just sent you their own recipe. Made of maize, not yams. It’s very wet, as you can see. I know because I have eaten it, numerous times.

1 Like

It’s truly touching to hear about the special bond Dr. Barbara Magoha shared with her husband through her cooking. For 40 years, her dedication to preparing meals for him, regardless of her location, speaks volumes about the love and care she put into her cooking.
This story reminds us of the incredible power of food to connect us with our loved ones and create lasting memories. If you’re looking to create similar meaningful experiences through your cooking, you should definitely explore as seen on CooksCrafter. Their collection of recipes and cooking tips can help you craft delicious meals that will be cherished by your family and friends.

in you knew anything …ANYTHING about nigerian cuisine, you’d know that was a polite way of saying his man underwent gruesome torture throughout his marriage.

1 Like