Real Estate (Land)

She is a rich spoilt brat sent by her filthy rich parents to study in the UK.

West Pokot ina county HQ. That is the node you should focus on kama kwenyu ni West Pokot. A lot of money will flow in the real estate sector around that county HQ. Several billions every year.

Nairobi kuna high demand so uko sure utapata returns zako

Demand is relative depending on the market segment. Kama huamini enda Hurlingham ama Kile uone the vacancy rates vile ziko high. Pia ukijenga two bedroom ama one bedrooms kwa county HQs you may experience the same problem. Vacancy rates hudepend na market segment. Hata Nairobi kuna high vacancy rate kwa high end apartments. You must know your market regardless of where you intend to invest. Ukijengea watu wa huko reserve three ama two bedrooms you will have the same problem with hao developers wa Kile na Lavington. Each location has its sweet spot.

The futher you are from nairobi the cheaper and more savings,

Ukiishi nje ya Nairobi (or a major town like Nakuru) utakuwa mjinga sana with time. I have interacted na watu wengi sana wa ocha and honestly, they aren’t the smartest people because of lack of exposure.

There’s an annoying guy on wazua who shoves plots of land in a place he nicknamed “Dust Bowl” down the throats of everybody. He is an insufferable guy.
I love land and I own a bunch of plots but I know they are not great investments.

All these is our own doing, Kenyan style. Watu wakianza kuuza mawe, everyone wants to get in on it, same thing happened with land, there’s always demand, mostly from speculation. Around my kichaka, there are so many empty plots, I’m guessing the owners bought not knowing what to do with the land, now they’ve started doing rentals, while we fight them to leave the area residential…

My money is not from my lineage.

Ya IS okeei.

But have invested heavily on my own. Nothing to do with my Dad.

Too true. Land prices are not regulated, neither are Apartments/homes. Before Two Rivers Mall was built, land in Ruaka was Kes 5M. Anyone who bought back then and is selling now is making a killing. If you want to build and rent, the rental yields are in Nairobi. Anywhere farther, you will struggle and capital appreciation will not be good too on those properties. Location is key.

Waambie

Naa

Without a head on your shoulders? what it is wrong with your parents? Some stupid people.

why???

hehehe, kuna smart fellows mashinani, who churn millions monthly, change your circles.

kumbe shosho ni birrionaire kama sisi ?

[ATTACH=full]251636[/ATTACH]

Real Estate investments are well done with other peoples money especially using bank credit facilities, land itself being a collateral and let it pay itself.The difference is what you take home and fits long term investments plans.

Mrs Shosho is a paper birionea aka dreamer. YA! TBH I honestly feel ashamed when I look at what others around me have achieved from hard work. M2Random has to be kept in check because he tells lies about property acquiring. It is hard and tricky but well worth it if you trust your judgement, go with the gut instinct and importantly do a research.
What I bought for half an M in Ruaka is now worth some money I dare not mention. What I morgaged here for £129,000 is worth triple that…Mushatha hata siongei…the Matha offered me 1 extra acre for 5 million juzi. The one in Shanzu nilinunua against my parents’ judgement. I am going to sell it and dance. WSR/DPORK has investment plans around there na imepandisha bei sana.

p/s Ile mancave ya @kush yule mnono in Syokimau…is in my hands kikikikikiki. He did not make me sign a pre-nuptial.

In short invest in property with foresight. It pays back biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig time.