Rasta na daughter ya billionaire. Dosage of good dickage can do wonders

Huyo mwanamke ni mjinga

Uuuuuummm, I don’t take orders from you son. I don’t have to post my photo here, and I won’t. I prefer to remain a coward and hide behind my cartoon avatar. If however, someone else posts my photo here and people discuss me in unflattering terms, it won’t bother me like it’s bothering you. Coz I’m mature enough to understand that there’s nothing I can do about it, and in a week or two it will blow over.
That’s just how the internet works kid. Now you’re right, I’m too much of a coward to post my actual photo. Since you’re soo brave yuaselefu, feel free to post yours.

That guy has got “Game”. Men with no game can’t understand how a 50 or 70 year old still manages to bang 22 year olds even without luring them with money. This guy has been a beach boy for more than 30 years and he has gotten to understand the female nature through years of experience.

True. Lots of people in the upper class have nothing to prove. Wananchi especially middle class ndio wanataka kuprove.

Worked with this lady from Karen. Used to come to work with a prado. The rest of us could only afford a jav or some third hand jalopy. But she was very humble & kind.

Her opposite was a Kayole product. Roho mbaya & She’d tweng so much that clients would ask whether she’d schooled abroad. Yet hata ndege ya Mombasa hakakuwa kamepanda.

You are the stupid one here. Suppose you manage silencing us on ktalk, will you prowl all social media sites and platforms admonishing people to stop any discussion?

You don’t take instructions from me but you did exactly what I told you you would do, like I said, you’re a coward hiding behind a cartoon picture discussing young women living better than you because you haven’t made anything of yourself. I won’t waste any more time on you. Better shit to do. Boy oh boy, it feels good when you pussyboy internet warriors try to justify your cartoon pictures when confronted by someone willing to go toe to toe

You clearly didnt understand what I was saying so I’ll just assume the obvious fact that you’re half illiterate

Nigga, that bitch might have had more money than me, but I know for a fact she wasn’t living better than me. She was a drug junkie sucking on 55 year old cock. Bitch please.

I already admitted I’m a coward, and invited your brave ass to post your photo here. Ama you’re too busy to upload a picture of yuaselefu?

Right, captain save-a-hoe. You’re soo brave, I bet you’re off to kill a lion with your bare hands. Asswipe.

What do you do for a living? A cyber attendant. Your job is to photocopy people’s I.Ds and snoop on Facebook profiles, even junkies have better lives than you
I’d love to go back and forth with you since I know you’re probably bored at that cyber and can do this kind of thing all day, but I have work to do. This is my last response to you. Tough talking from a cartoon parody profile of a ecitizen cyber expert hahahaha

Be nice :smiley:

Don’t forget installing and updating Whatsapp on peoples smartphones. Very important source of revenue.

I really doubt that, coz the junkie you’re defending had to suck 55 year old cock, and she’s very dead as I type this.

Right, you have work to do. What else do you do apart from killing lions with your bare hands?

I bet you’re itching to respond to this comment. Last response indeed.

She was the financial director of Keroche brewery and must have been on good pay.

But they all have very expensive dental treatments.Huyo dame has never visited a dentist.

Money is not everything. You live you learn this essential truth.

You sound like a bitter high school school,kwani ulikua unaomba slices hapo ghasear …foolishness is you thinking she could escape the publicity mirrored by her sister as private as she may have intended. Sometimes it’s good to think beyond your nose even if it takes 10hrs to get the point. Meffi wewe, apana tambua utoto

He will probably miss the money

@Gazetti wacha upeee, umbwa!

The comments…the hate…the false conclusions…the I wish I was hims. Be yoaselefu, and you will attract anyone who is genuine.

Wololo. Spitting FACTS taday. Ktalkers are gym rats and spending a small fortune on dressing to impress and heiress won’t give them the time of day after reading 15 million books on how to game women but a 55 year old man with nothing with no six park, no Armani suits, no red peel Support group or book to refer to hits the jackpot. LOL. A real slap in the face. Poleni alfa mails. I know yall egos so bruised right now. LOL. Hebu stop reading red peels and start learning about rastaferianism. The answer isn’t learning conc vocabulary, it’s being the below.

I agree with you on rastafarianism, but disagree on the gym factor. Its better to be a gym rat than a couch potato, the mere fact that our forefathers/mothers went through somewhat intense physical activity almost everyday by farming, herding etc is fact that our very lives depend on it. That being said, I don’t think most ktalkers are gym rats as you said, most are the opposite - gym rats tend to be very “boastful” about themselves and love posting pictures of themselves whenever they can, on this site, 90% if not 95% of people don’t have their own images, including you and me. I know that statement will probably attract “post your pictures” comments here, for the record, I will be willing to go 1 to 1 for every person that posts their real pictures. I post mine you, post yours etc.
Back to the matter at hand, a good vocabulary is a plus, but understanding who you are and having self respect is what real women are attracted to.