Rasta na daughter ya billionaire. Dosage of good dickage can do wonders

Haha Shienz I see what you did there. Good stuff banae

She may have been a non-executive director. That means the VP or Manager of strategy and innovation does all the heavy lifting as she is in rehab or elsewhere. Board meetings are rare and in a tight family held business like theirs, she probably didn’t have a say anyway.

Hangewua Dem banae

Huyu mwanamke alikuwa na issues. Hata kama.

The wall infiltrates wealth.Death is unfortunate but certain.

The ones you think dress like billionaires are fraud.

Reminds of the book “Across the Bridge”. Sufferers ndio wanashangaa na hii dynamic. Some of those wazungus in mtwapa looking like hobos living out of rucksacks utapata they come from well to do or even wealthy families. They get tired of the monotony ya udosi and seek excitement on the other side.

Weee, many fine girls from very well to do families are very simple in appearance. It’s the Eastlando Barbie doll-wannabes that spend all their time and money on makeup and clothes (mtush) trying to look ‘hot.’

Huyo hana copy. We see things as we are.

i don’t blame the gal , she was obviously swept off her feet by the old player …

She looked happy with the guy, spot comments here about “they look poor” etc notice no one posting those comments can fathom the fact they will never ever see the money she had for generations but still yet chose this guy, all these ktalkers that “look sharp” only bed prostitutes, thats why you see 90% of men here posting about prostitutes and still have the nerve to talk shit about this guy, a well known GIGOLO.Ukweli usemwe. People with no game try very hard to compensate with material things, men with game don’t because they know that shit doesn’t matter

This family already had issues…
The younger daughter Ni ratchet ingine…
She previously dated cmbprezzo for sometime before he joined big brother house n dumped her…
Currently she is with some acrobat/musician from TZ

1. Annerlisa is the older daughter.
  2. She is married to the guy.

Her sis brought the public to their lives. Hiyo flossing yote lea Instagram, maneno na sijui weight loss motivations…that stuff made their family known, we’re it not for that, Keroche ingekua jina tu kama Wanjigi.

So her sister being on Instagram means that she has no right to privacy? Do you see how stupid that statement sounds? Does that mean that every sibling is responsible for the other’s actions? What a stupid statement.Her sister is not her, use your head. I cant believe it took you 10 hours to come up with that lame answer.
Im guessing everyone with an Instagram profile deserves their family to be known in the same light as well according to your thinking?

It’s not that simple. There are some very wealthy people in this country. Giving a Child 100k a week will be like you throwing a ndururu in the trash. It is nothing.
By the time such a family abandons you, you have put them through hell. I once rescued a close family friend. She was on drugs so stole from her family, sold Household stuff , Property, etc etc. Eventually, the dad gave up kicked her out. And guess who was waiting on the other side. The drug dealer. He did all sorts of inconceivable things to her and kept her out of public. So that’s where I came in after someone spotted her and alerted us after she wasn’t seen for a few months. Rescuing her from drug dealers is a story for another day. One problem is that she claimed that is her bf. But we saved her and the rehab worked. But inside she’s damaged.

Kwani what personal interest do you have in this bitch? You can’t stop people from discussing her, she comes from a renowned family, period. The fact that she kept her affairs private doesn’t mean she’ll be accorded the same treatment. She’s just the flavour of the week. We’ll discuss her plain looking ass for two weeks until something juicier comes up. It is what it is.

Charaza burukenge

Post your picture here then so we can see you as well since you love discussing others? You cant and you wont. Tough coward hiding behind a cartoon picture and fake profile. Tell you what, I will post a picture of myself here if you do the same. Coward

[ATTACH=full]300515[/ATTACH]