railaphobia

Haves and have nots is a more dangerous theme that should be extinguished before it gets too late.
Because, with the miseducation of the majority of the kenyan public, expect things to be tight, all it takes is a few propaganda campaigns by the politicians.
Tribalism isn’t dying any time soon.

It is, you can always rely on people to be greedy.

Tribalism theme was those people over there took all the money, let’s do them in

Haves and have nots theme is these people over here took all the money, let’s do them in

Save time and rob that stingy neighbor is what is deep in the proletariats hearts, oh and brother it’s too late… can’t you taste the envy in the air… the hungry eyes now following you… of course you can.

Doubt it.

senile jowie has thrived in demonizing kyuks with his 42-1 politics. Now that there’s no kyuk candidate he expects us to forget? aende na huko atuache mssschewwwww. Mean while for the cows…

[ATTACH=full]347491[/ATTACH]

Problem with this is which side is Ruto? Haves it have nots?

Hard small. Especially when we have region based parties etc…
Like i would imagine of a fierce candidate like Arap Arror picking up a running mate from Waingo Land (or any other minor tribe) kiuks will weigh that option with an even hand na sithani wataenda na iyo option

It has always been like that. The haves and have nots dialogue had taken the tribal route. Some tribes were considered dynastic

Njaruo Niwache…

Raira ni nugu. End of.

True. I’ve also noticed they project A Lot. If you see them using big big words to describe people, look closely. They are describing themselves.

Welcome back early man, ulipona kaswende? Avoid those dirty titties.

Here we go again. Kikuyu vs The others. Keny.anlist circa 2012 A.D

Wapi @fmungai , @Ndauwo , @thirdman , @Halfjadhe Halfkyuk , @flashgordon , @red1scarlet , @1omosh , @karlmarx , @machette , @kennedythethird , @jakenya , @unclenyam @uwesmatina , @OldMonk , @Okwonkwo etc etc etc

Matusi itembee kutembea.

(Wakenya wapendane no need for a rewind.)

The public is too broke to care about your other names, the envy is still there only that it has been directed elsewhere.

Haves, his base is too stupid to figure it out

Yes they will, the mentality that having our tribe at the table has fizzled somewhat thanks to Konyagi ii but it’s still there

Yes, but the constant factor was resources and the rhetoric that some tribe has it better than the other.

You’re not completely wrong but you’ve miscalculated. I actually think the mtu wetu sentiment is less and they are more likely to vote a capable leader but most Kikuyus can and will revert to tribalism. That 41 vs 1 sentiment will make any Kikuyu vote a Kikuyu in office for self preservation. Tribalism is the nature of Kenyan politics and I can see it prevailing for a little while longer. But I think dynamics have changed a bit and Uhuru may be the straw that will break up Kikuyu nation.

True, I think the average kikuyu would be willing to vote in a Kikuyu as a self preservation mode… well any Kikuyu aside from the ‘royals’.
And if they can practice desisting from them, perhaps in future they will consider practical voting as opposed to tribal bloc

You have nailed it. He has left Kikuyus more confused than ever and this is after rallying them to vote for him. Rallying them to vote out Jakuon, then he turns around and brings Jakuon to the mountain. Wataona moshi. Hiyo ni shida ya Jakuon saa hii.
What is v disturbing is that we are trying to throw out the Kenyattas who are set to remain in power for life but wapi?

Let’s review the Nation’s presidency, only three major tribes come close to the seat.

Luo, Kalenjins and the Kikuyu, notice that the tribal arithmetic is still in place.

I wonder if the valley and the lake wish to swallow the mountain?

The mountain is confused but steadfast in who they won’t vote for. In my view. I strongly believe Jakuon should have resisted the handcheck…but he could not contain his greed. Uhuru wanted to govern in peace and loot some more.
Given that this is Kenyan politics I will not be v surprised to see the valley and the lake together in bed snogging passionately.:smiley:

Will the parasitic owners of capital let go of the safe?
I reckon the lockdown in Kenya is motivated by politics rather than health concerns

Wee fathela mi sio Mjaka.