Racism in church now?

Dammat, i told you to stop trying to make africans look good in the bedwenches eye… Work on yourself esteem and stop trying to make other look at you like equal especially bedwenches whom should be encouraged to look down on africans and thus keep away from africans.

True, although the black race has been shown the way to becoming self-sufficient, it seems to be an enemy of itself.

That said, I disagree with the scathing dressdown that has bent rent upon black men. It’s unfair to place the ingenuity of black men upon the ruler of western civilization. The same way it would be unfair to judge the ability of white men were you to place them in a “remote” African village. It’s a process and I’m sure many have witnessed the creativity, hardwork and heck, innovativeness of black men AND women from music, visual arts and even science. We need to stop the self hate.
The same way we have very high IQ black men and women is the same way we have very pea-brained white men and women. All of us bleed the same and white race/asian/arab systems that we are busy talking about took centuries to achieve those said systems. Rwanda is doing it now, took less that 30 years! Be proud for once.