Racism in church now?

Not yet day of the month. Don’t insult my womanhood. My brain still works great even when I menstruate. Thank you very much. Africans have one problem, they’re allergic to the truth. You see clearly you can not dispute a single thing I have said.I will not be politically correct with half truths to soothe your African ego. Look at the west then look at Africa. Can you really say that we are equal by any standards? Do you want a list of Arabic words in Swahili? Even the word swahili itself is from the Arabic word Sawahili meaning languages. If you have a point make it because you know you have zero points to make beside talking about my periods which is very low even for a person like you. Remember that the reason you did not end up as a period is your dad’s sperm. Before you dare to condescend me with a period. Shenzi sana.

How dare you argue against the supreme bedwench of kenyatalk?.. Swahili is arabic, from the words to the structure to everything. Infact Swahili is not only arabic but also Portuguese meaning european and thus invented by europeans. Again how dare you argue against the supreme bedwench of kenyatalk? Stopit.

you are so a kikuyu.

Swahili existed before the coming of the Arabs and Portuguese. A Bantu language it is, the Arabs gave it it’s name as we know it. Kiswahili kimekopa maneno kutoka kwa kiarabu na Kiajemi kutokana na mtagusano wa jamii hizo katika karne za 16 hivi.

How do you feel, being an African? Do you ever feel inferior and wish you were born white?

Please stop… I think you are trying to shame the bedwench and you should stop… Bedwenches should be encouraged to stay where they are physically and mentally, and leave everything african related behind. We dont want bedwenches having children with african men, because that will infest the children with their mental illness. So please stop.

I don’t feel inferior to anyone. I think having interacted with me here, you know I don’t feel inferior to men or to any other race. Belonging to a gender or a race that is deemed inferior and justifiably so doesn’t translate into every individual in that race or gender being inferior. In every group, be it gender, race, tribe there are always exceptional people. I know that I may belong to both a race and a gender that’s deemed inferior and justifiably so, but that does not deem me as an individual inferior or every last person in that group inferior.

Let’s forget about being politically correct and just spit the facts. What the hell is wrong with black people? Why is it that every single place they go, they’re at the bottom? Look at Haiti. Look at Jamaica. Look at African Americans. Look at Africa. Look at Liberia. Look at Kenya. We are a mess as a people. You know it. I know it. Explain this to me. We as Africans emancipated ourselves from colonialists. Then couple of decades later our people become so desperate that they start to migrate to Europe. They die in the ocean. They are willing to die to go be a white man or Arabs slave. Look at how many Africans go to the Arabic peninsula in spite of the horror stories from there. Our people are more desperate now than ever because we can’t make anything of ourselves. It’s not like we can’t it’s that we chose not to. Rwanda and Botswana chose to make it and they did it. What is there to be proud of when your country men can’t find work and go die in Arab slavery? Is that superiority or even equality to you? Every successful nation has a sense of patriotism. The country comes first but for us blacks individual interests of the few supercede those of country. I don’t even know what to say about Africans anymore. I really don’t. We are just pathetic. That’s the fact. I am big enough to admit it. With the attitude we have, we will never be a superpower, our people will always be running to Arabs and Europeans because we can’t sustain them. I get mad. I really do. We just want to remain at the bottom.

Over 90% of Swahili is from the Sabaki language. As in River Sabaki. About 15% from other African languages .The rest is an amalgamation of Arab words like binti, hatari, samahani, rafiki, dhamiri, magharibi, alfajiri, alhamisi and many others. German like shule derived from German word Schule.Hindu words like jangili, bangili, dobi, beberu, cheti,chapati, bora, jukumu, kinara, laki, pesa and many others. Portuguese words like bastola, benders, gereza, karata, kasha, kopa, korosho, limau, leso, muhogo, mvinyo, papa, Padre, Yaya, zambarau, tarumbeta and many others. Kachumbari from Gujarati. Ukuta from Malay. Ottoman Turkish Afande. From Shambala tambiko, mhanga.

Swahili is NOT mostly bantu. Swahili IS Bantu.

You called him a monkey. He is an African male, like your father. It is untrue that your father is a monkey.

That is what you said that is untrue.

Care to explain how vague it is?

English too has many loan words from French, Latin and other Germanic languages and even Arabic.

You know so little about yourself yet yet claim how much you know more about the whiteman.

Stop it… I have no problem with being called a monkey by bedwenches, infact the only people who have ever called me a monkey in real life was another african women bedwench in europe who dated a jungu and got in her feelings. Infact another family acquaintance in Denmark who also married a jungu refers to african males as monkeys, so its normal for bedwenches… So let the bedwenches call african men whatever they want, as long as they stay away from african men. The last thing we want is them being the mother to african children and corrupt them with their mental illness. Whatever defective gene they have we are getting rid of it from the population, their low IQ, bedwenchery etc…

The last time I went to a catholic church some white nugu moves his wallet from his back pocket when he sees me.

are you trying to imply that the white man is superior to the black one? please be informed

Yes. That’s why Africa is a third world continent. Not even second world.

As i told the ones above please stop… Bedwenches should believe that white man is superior to black man because in that way they will leave black men alone and never birth black children. In this way we get rid of mentall illness and low IQ from our population, this is a win win. So stop.

africa being third world and any other continent being developed has nothing to do with skin color of the people who reside in it.

The continent with every is the poorest if that’s not being inferior I don’t know what is.