Qwetu Hostels

@Yuletapeli kuja kidogo unipee summary juu sijasoma yote. nikisema married men are the biggest simps hamusikii. Imagine hii kelele yote bila paragraph hata moja ni about chasing some young puthy

Getting her out of her ecosystem and into yours, breaks her defence and makes it easier to woo her and hit it

:D:D:D

Nice strategy Enigma.

buying a woman alcohol is the weakest strategy ya kukatia yeye. just give this women random calls and experiences za exotic places…kuna mwingine on our first date she came over with a friend, nilipeleka olkaria spa by the time i was getting back to nairobi at 11pm i had already munched both.

Haha. If only. Hio life ya 18-23 ilikuwa a very good learning experience

You sound like a literal pedophile:

1. parking near the place you find young students
  2. trying to go hunting,
  3. abandoning the hunt when you realize all the girls are grouped together and there is no vulnerable prey thats all alone

kwani how old are you saa hii hadi you have to hire filthy luthuli prostitutes?

Brayo hapewi bure. Hiyo huwa ni chocha tu.

Brayo ni the errands guy. Takes them to club, informs and updates them on any new thing in town, kuwapigia story, kuwachat etc. Plus unapata Brayo has experience with women been kateering since high school

So Brayo spends time to get high quality p*ssy
And another moneyed guy spends money to get the same high quality pussy.

But time = money. So all of these guys spend the same in chasing women.

A pedophile would be in high school not college campus chics

Wait…you parked and expected them to flock to you? Hao sio desperate hivo bana

:D:D

1. Nilianza prostitutes April 2021 out of curiosity. So I’m less than 2 years old kwa malanye. But hizo 2 years zimekuwa very intense ju pombe pia nilianza kuwa addict

Lanye na pombe si utawadry fry?

Too much work for a coomer that may not even be worth it. Heri maraya.

Umekula coomer ya dem sopsop wa uptown mwenye mileage haijaenda sana kweli?

Kuna hekaya flani nilipost that actually happened twice (that I remember). But sai niko almost a year sober. And been to lanyes 3-4 times within that time frame. April 2021-April 2022 made up 95% of my lanye hekayas siku hizi nimetulia kidogo

Leta rink…hope admean hajaziharibu

Hii naye ni kazi mob…kwani unaovercompensate? It’s usually much less work from my experience…sijawahi struggle hivi na similar ones

I also started drinking not long ago. 2019.

But I’ve never been interested in whores. These days I’m not even interested in normal women – or anything else, really. I spend my time obsessing about money and how to live off the grid.

forrowing…