Qualities of good pussy

Have you ever asked yourself what qualities a good vagina should possess? As the certified vagina expert of KTalk I think I speak for many men when I mention the qualities that tickle my fancy:

[ol]
[li]A good vagina must be a clean vagina[/li][li]A good vagina has got to have those tough muscles that rub on your d*ck giving you some sensation that you can’t resist. This needs the vagina to be tight enough.[/li][li]A good vagina must neither be too wet nor too dry. It should just be somewhere in between you know like jelly or something.[/li][li]I prefer a vagina that is aesthetically pleasing. A vagina which is flat on the outside (no huge clit) and preferably shaven.[/li][li]A good vagina is one that is possessed by a woman who is pleasant to look at, a woman who gives you fantasies. That way, her body does half the work and her vagina the rest.[/li][li]A good vagina is a young vagina (18-35). [/li][li]And finally and of most importance, a good vagina is new vagina. In other words a good vagina is a vagina you have not fucked before.[/li][/ol]

And now a random clip
[ATTACH=full]174282[/ATTACH]

Meanwhile whether the vagina fits the bill or not, let’s not spare it.

A good vagina doesn’t exist…Its a myth

:meffi:

bora kuma, kuma bora peleka uko…

Hiyo Vida na coomer zinakujani wapi?

:meffi::meffi:

:meffi::meffi: Go look for good pussy … or any pussy … or even a doll and fuck it cos you’re probably not getting any

:meffi::meffi::meffi: We we @Shiroe inakaa yako so kuma bora bali in bora kuma. Wouldn’t fuck it still if it falls under no. 7 (which I can’t confirm nor deny yet)

That’s why it’s a random clip.

A good powsy will kinda milk your dick when fukin. Not flexin musles the way some kunguruz do. Isht …

Ngombe tuuuu…

No. 7 Kuma mpya nikama nguo mpya,you always look up for the day you’ll put it on.

@Mosa you will never poses a good vigana.keep on possessing shipoto

Hizo points zote ni muhimu sana

If it is smelly or hairy hautakua ukisema kuma ni kuma

Kwanza hii ni mbaya sana.

Its true shit am afraid

Mulembe shipoto kaka. For me maku ni maku as long as nishimo ako nayo sio kuni ntadinya yy

kuma mzuri ni ile yenye unakula bila protection… because you are very very sure you are eating it alone.
hizo zingine ni Kunguru pussy.

I feel you…

The amount of ignorance about very basic human biology and sexuality in this community is simply amazing…

To remedy this sad condition , I will request my cousin , Sexologist Gertrude Mungai , to offer a few free consultations on the subject matter…

Sexologist Mrs: Gertrude Mungai
[ATTACH=full]174348[/ATTACH]

Bora hainuki smaki…am good to go.