Protesting for Palestine is not allowed in Kenya

How old are you?
Did you see moslems protesters carrying banners that Kenya supports Palestine? Moslem are less than 20% of Kenyans and all Christians 80% of Kenyans support Israel as God’s chosen people. It’s in the Bible. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they that love her shall prosper.

I don’t know why you are supporting these pests but let me remind you that your allegiance is to your country. Moslems have killed innocent Kenyans in the name of Allah u Akbar including innocent students at Garissa university. What is the matter with you? Do you think that being a coward will make moslem not kill you? I pray that you one day end up in a terror attack and you kneel and beg for your life and they laugh and blow your empty cranium to shreds with a high velocity rifle. I hate people like you with a passion. Traitors. In fact I am blocking you before you waste any more of my time.

A man groveling. Pathetic. Even the Bible says cowards will not enter heaven. There’s nothing I despise in a man than cowardice. Useless boy probably hide under a bed as your wife fights off thieves. You are disgusting.

Go help them protest, I hope you get a burton smack on your empty skull. Mommy I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die. Let’s cooperate with moslem so that they don’t kill us. You are such an idiot.

You are so.funny ate christians…Jews arebnot christians and dont believe Jesus is the messiah…New testament is a fake to them niendelee ama…so when u say as a chriatian your support means nothing to them.They only care what uncles sam and the un think.

whats all this hatred against muslims ?

The people in present day Israel are mostly Germans who escaped Hitler and other East Europeans. The Israelis who the Bible talks about were Hebrews (descendants of Christ) and were there until the 19 th century but have fizzled out. Present day Israel is not what the Bible talks about, geographically or culturally. There was no country called Israel before 1948. Present day borders were drawn by British colonialists.

fake jews with their own agendas

Wewe mama akili yako iko timamu kweli?

am a Muslim & I’ve suffered the brunt of terrorism, two of my closest friends were murdered by them terrorists, i felt bad and pain, but i didn’t go around on a killing spree to avenge their deaths, whilst death came with a heavy barrage of bullets to the loner who did this un-islamic, unhuman killings.

Please explain to @hewa safi that not taking sides and doing what the terrorists wants, won’t save his cowardly behind. Even if you let them shit on your head they will kill you. If they are killing moslem as collateral damage for coexistence with non moslem what of him who isn’t a moslem.

He wants to negotiate with terrorists bcz he does not want to die. Like they are fair and they will leave him alone if he just doesn’t take sides. It’s so annoying for a grown up to reason like a child.

What of Palestinians?

terrorism has no religion at all, they only do their killings under the own maslahi pretext.

death is a must for every living thing, whether you like it or not, death will come, it can come in many ways and when it comes, it doesnt matter how or when, it will come, unagongwa na gari, sickness, shot at, that is the end of your life.

what am against is anything that is said about my religion and its not true. these people who contribute to those crimes and murders, arent doing that onbehalf of all muslims, they do that on their own advantages.

imagine your people, millions, being chased ouf of their homes for others to come and live in them, is it justifiable to you ? presumably, you’ll all take up arms to defend your homes.

imagine being cornered to your house and area for over a decade, cant go out for treatment, kids who want to go abroad to study arent allowed to do so, no good health facilities, etc, all basic needs are cut off from your world, how would you feel about that,

when you sit down with your ocuppier to come to an understanding, then cancel off all your previous requirements and rights and you have to agree with what they tell you and not the fair way of agreeing fairly and both parties should be happy, NO, its their way or the highway.

And you call yourself a lawyer? You might as well call youself Prof. Doc. Makena Bonobo EBS (B standing for bonobo) proudly.
Our constitution guarantees freedom of worship. There is freedom to picket as well.

This is what I always say about African Christians who love Jews… I posted this a few months ago in a similar discussion.

She thinks because she is a Christian that she is an automatic ally of the “choosen people”… What she fails to understand is that Jews hate Christians with a passion.

The same way the Koran encourages Jihad, the Torah explicitly tells Jews to be unfair to Christians. This explains the cunning nature of the Jews that has always been documented since the middle ages when they migrated to Christian Europe.

Black Christians deserve all the mockery and the ridicule thrown at them. They have zero self esteem and zero self awareness.

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]You are confusing Palestinian and Moslem. I did too for a long time. Palestine is the place where they are fighting. Its been inhabited over the centuries by Jews, Arabs, , Philistines , Greeks etc. The modern separation of Palestine to be synonymous with Arabs, is something that happened after starting 1918 or so. Before then ( maybe even now) , there were even Palestinian Jews or Christians.

Palestinian identity encompasses the heritage of all ages from biblical times up to the Ottoman period. Ottoman period ended in 1918.

Let me tell you something my brother. When moslem convert they are better Christians than we who were born in Christianity. Do you know that God so loves moslem bcz of their commitment to what they believe that in the middle east where there are no churches and converting is a death sentence Christ appears to moslems in person.

BTW a moslem is a person who you will leave your change they leave their shop to return your money. A moslem is a person who will sacrifice money to build the best mosque better than the house they live in. The prayers. Faithfully 5 times a day. God desires that level of commitment from Christians. It’s like the wealthy parent whose kids become rogues as his poor servants children are righteous children.

I know there’s a purpose for God to allow people to be born to different faiths and that God has a plan for them. I admire moslems, I admire their modesty in dressing, their family values and so many things. And I always say that if I was born moslem I would not want someone to hate me for something I had no control over.

I have alot of moslem friends even today I know they will bring me something. I love them. When they fall ill, I leave my food to pray for them to get well and God answers bcz God will not refuse to heal a friend I pray for coz they are moslem. Whatever the case the judging is for God to do bcz I also have my own issues with God in spite of being a Christian which God may not like, so for me nafagia kwangu, bcz at the end of the day its between God and the individual. That’s why when people criticise Prophet Owuor for blasphemy and other things me I don’t join bcz I don’t have the moral authority to point a finger at him. Let me mind my own.

But frankly speaking, some teachings inside Quran are a source of this evil called terrorism and religious intolerance. These people quote those verses. People like makaburi radicalise using Koran verses. You can not deny that. You are sincere but you are sincerely wrong bcz these things are indeed there in Koran.

where did you hear / read that Quran encourages Jihad ? get me that qoute please !!!

i verily get your point and view, thanks for that.

these people who use them verses arent applying them in the correct way, they apply them on their own thinkings, i can assure you of that.

defending yourself isnt bad, someone invading your house, you’ll defend yourself.

atleast you see positiviness in muslims, Mungu akubariki dada.

pokea zawadi yako ya eid today:D:D:D wasikusahau hio pilau au biriani ya leo !!!

READ THESE HADITHS (QOUTES / SAYINGS ) OF THE PROPHET, ACHANA THOUGHTS ZA WENGINEO:

This is to Muslims and non-Muslims, who share the wrong belief that the persecution of non-Muslims is permissible in Islam, giving the green light to murder non-Muslims, or paint Muslims with a broad brush.

The following are hadiths (sayings) by Prophet Mohamed on the subject, even one about Egyptian Christians in particular.

1 – “You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them).”
Sahih Muslim Book 31, Hadith 6174 – Sunnah.com

The blood-tie refers to Hajar, the Egyptian wife of Prophet Abraham, who gave birth to Ismail. The marriage, as argued by many scholars, refers to Mariah the Copt, who was gifted to Prophet Mohamed by Muqawqis, the Christian ruler of Egypt at the time.

2 - "Whoever killed a Mu’ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling).”
Source: Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9, Book 83, Hadith 49 – Sunnah.com

3 - “The protection granted by Muslims is one and must be respected by the humblest of them. And he who broke the covenant made by a Muslim, there is a curse of Allah, of his angels, and of the whole people upon him, and neither an obligatory act nor a supererogatory act would be accepted from him as recompense on the Day of Resurrection.”
Sahih Muslim, Book 7, Hadith 3167 - Sunnah.com

4 - “Whoever wrongs one with whom a covenant has been made, burdens him with more than he can bear or forcibly takes something from him, I will be his adversary on the Day of Judgment,” as narrated by Sawfan Ibn Sulaim through a number of the Companions’ children [30 narrators according to the version of Ibn Zangawiyah and al-Baihaqi] who directly narrated from their fathers. [Recorded by Abu Dawud in his Sunan, Ibn Zangawiyah in Al-Amwal and al-Baihaqi in As-Sunan Al-Kubra] – Egypt’s Dar al-Ifta website.

Below are Quranic verses that affirm tolerance towards non-Muslims.

5 - “[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”
(5:32 – Saheeh International translation)

6 - “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."
(6:151 - Saheeh International translation)

7 – “There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.”
(2:256 - Saheeh International translation)

8 – “And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.”
(8:61- Saheeh International translation)

9 – “O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.”
(5:8 - Saheeh International translation)

10 – “Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.”
(5:69 - Saheeh International translation)

Any caucasian brunette wearing a kippah will pass out as jewish.

Jesus was a Jew, He was persecuted by the Jews and rejected to date but still He choose them. I don’t know much about Jews btw but my support for the Jews is based on my relationship with Jesus. It’s like you marry a man with kids and maybe they are rebellious but their father whom you are married to still loves them and you adopt them as your own regardless. You love them bcz you love their father and he loves them.

Let me tell you that there’s no faith in the world including lack of faith atheism that boosts a human being self esteem than Christianity. In Islam God has no children only prophets. In Hinduism there are 300 million gods and they are only accessible by devotees. Christians are the only adopted children of God thanks to self sacrifice of God. So you must be confused to think Christians as having low self esteem they have the highest.