Prophet Owour gifted a jet in Brazil

Did you some say religion was meant to brainwash Africans

https://x.com/kenyans/status/1756272164838240652?s=46

Ni God Mazee.
But I Smell Some Serious Money washing

6 Likes

MlipuaChieth niaje?

1 Like

JESUS CHRIST never owned a Jet ( or even a Donkey ) and walked thru out his ministry in a pair of worn Sandals …

He did not dine with the rich but spent his time among the needy , hungry , sick and oppressed.

Ponder on that for a moment… :sparkles:

2 Likes

Prophet Owuor works hard for his money and has thousands of followers in Kenya and many other countries who fund his lifestyle without questions.

Some senior police officers even put their jobs at risk, using government resources to serve the prophet.

2 Likes

Homecoming ya Yesu huko Jerusalem aliingia na machine mpya kutoka showroom donkey haikuwa ishai beba mtu mwengine,

4 Likes

Jesus had some kind of an inside joke. He sent 2 of his disciples for a wild donkey also known as Onager. While intricate information is not recorded, I guess they had trouble trying to domesticate it

1 Like

I think you missed my point …
But , sawa tuu …:relieved:

1 Like

Anus licker, you want to lick the prophet’s anus too?

sasa tumuite mwizi ilhali tumeona followers wake ndo wanamtumia pesa willingly?
Nairobi ni nono, prophet hajachukua mali ya umma, yeye ametumia akili kidogo tu na wakenya wamepea yeye pesa, ana makosa gani?

2 Likes

Hapo kwa ndevu ndipo amestore powers zake.

1 Like

Pesa imetoka hapa tu. Ikapelekwa kwa drycleaners ikatokea Brazil.

WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD MANZE?
bow down all hail GIF by The Academy Awards

1 Like

Kuna elder alikula mumama alikuwa ameenda ku attend crusade ya Awuor. Sasa mama kukosa keja ya kulala elder akajitolea kum host for the night…alikula hiyo mboga hadi chee

3 Likes

What a blessing from above!

I remember this story… Pale Nakuru

False Prophet …
“Ye Shall Know them by their Fruits” …:blush::sparkles:

How did you come to the conclusion that he is “false”?

Generally, followers see the Jet as the fruits