Post not for Teetotallers. Chokosh wars allowed

Officially ditched Tusker for White Cap last weekend. Tusker imeharibiwa quality banae… White Cap is a good beer… Very smooth… Watu wa White Cap… I have officially joined you… Watu was chai, endeleeni kukunywa chai na zakayo na gacietha( clueless idiots who brag to be sober), acha sisi tunywe mvinyo

7 Likes

Unaongea mbaya leo

White cup make them balls hurt.

2 Likes

Imperial Stout any day

Kafombe lazima tumese Wadau.

Na sio tafasali.

Beer brings weight problems. Chapa vodka pole pole :grinning:

Is your mommy a drunkard

8 Likes

U must be rich, another Ktalk billionaire, sisi tunakunywa Whisky, na kukiwa kubaya kama leo tunashika Best whysky

1 Like

I prefer smooth vodkas and stout beer. Light lagers make you feel too full within a short time

2 Likes

Welcome back

1 Like

White cap smells like pig shit

1 Like

Last proper tusker beer I took was in 2006. Nilihamia Guinness since. Nikahepa Guino pia vile ilianza kuleta utambi, sasa ni whiskey na rum.

2 Likes

I am more of a social drinker… 5 beers maximum

mimi ni light weight… Hizo ziii

1 Like

Shifo are you still in touch with the kisii woman who gave you a blowjob that blew your mind almost giving you a heart attack

2 Likes

Luwere in advance. This is you in two years

https://twitter.com/peter772020/status/1787613058270900617?t=_dFVoECeNIq3Sue9kAyFnQ&s=19

1 Like

Excessive consumption of alcohol is harmful to your health. As they say, pombe sio chai ama supu…End of discussion

I switched to whitecap too. Trying to cut my sugar intake. Nikichapa 6 bottles am good to go

1 Like

Vodka na pia mti Ina respond sawa ukishika ka prewall soft meat. Threshold mara that that.