Popular Actor Jamal Stabbed

the real mama baha alikuwa actor kwa machachari?

He left Junior afew months ago.

They already have a whole season filmed…july 2019 ndio watakuwa na shida

Hehe … siwes mind kuwa polygamus

Mother-In-Law. The lady who used to smoke on the show.

Hehe … siukona umama

Congrats sikujua

Thanks kairetu, but like I said siwesmind huyo cuzo wako fulani akiwa kampango ka side

Wah…death by stabbing kwanza mtu munajuana must be painful

Ule mother alikuwa an play role ya mboch then akawai wekwa ndani wakiwa na Ninja at some point?

wapi pic za Uyo back-stabber zitu kasirishe

I liked him in Junior.

Ge

[ATTACH=full]214609[/ATTACH]
Wanade.

Mama Baha alikuwa anaitwa Wanade.

Hehe, hiyo Mother in law na Tahidi high I think zote ni brainchild za huyo Allison. Kuna ka-nepotism flani huwa hapo coz once in a while I come across such info about actors being related.

Acting in Kenya inakujuana I think. But mtandao offers more opportunities for some guys to gain exposure kama kina Jemo yule Msee.

True. People underestimate women. When a woman gets mad, keep away. Many times they cannot control themselves. You’ve seen even fighting videos on YouTube. When men fight, they are looking to knock the other person out. But the women are looking to kill or disfigure the other woman.

I am blocking you forthwith as you appear to have a mental illness of OCD , your brain is obssesed with maligning women. Goodbye.

cue not queue

What is wrong with asking for your opinion on the issue ,wacha mafeelings and give us your informed view on the issue:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have no opinion I am not like you who is on a woman smearing campaign I have better things to do with my life . Women die from domestic violence daily if not hourly so its no longer news. It only makes news if its a man who gets killed. Women’s lives matter ! I have no comment. Other than condolences to his family. I dont know the dynamics of the case so I cant blame the lady,maybe she was acting in self defense. The truth will come out when the case goes to court. Maybe then after the facts are laid bare , I may comment sio lazima. But yall misogynist parade including some women here who are always siding with the men ndio wakue one of the boys , bash the woman, bash them kabisa, have no mercy, hate 'em, bitch about 'em. Doesnt change a damn thing, fter you’ve railed and railed Abdala or whatever his name hatafufuka and people both male and female will continue to be assaulted,maimed and killed by domestic violence situations. just shows how shallow and petty y’all are. I grew up in a domestic violence but Ive not made it my life mission to malign men as a group and crucify men who commit murder,amputation, and assault their mates. Its a problem individual people have and sometimes the people who have the problem of domestic violence are also wonderful parents, wonderful friends and wonderful people. So I can only debate about domestic violence with people who have experienced it at the level I have experienced it. The rest lack the requisite perspective. You can not understand why people stay in domestic violence situations, unless either you or someone very close to you was in such a relationship. For people brought up in homes with domestic violence as those with alcohol/drug abuse. The children either follow their parents footsteps get married to abusive people or turn abusive themselves or they go in the complete opposite direction, where the slightest sign of conflict will make them leave a relationship or a marriage. Its very unconscious. It takes time for people to understand why they gravitate towards abusive people or why they themselves are abusive. When they become aware they can now make conscious decisions on how to control their anger or on what to do if they end up with an abusive partner. For the simple reason that like attracts like, it may seem coincidental but its not , its subconscious. The template on the types of people we gravitate to is shaped in childhood. So when I see the comments here, what can I comment? Si theyre the experts on domestic violence, thats why theyre so quick to changia the maada and give examples.

I know a couple where the wife amechoma the man with hot water for having a woman’s picture on his phone. The man also at one time broke her hand for flirting with another man. I have grisly stories. I know a man who was a pastor sho impregnanted a 16 yo with triplets, he married her then killed and buried her. I mean I can tell you stories that could make a movie. Whats the point? There will always be such things in life. It doesnt matter how much you rail against them, they will always be there. Accept and move on. And avoid falling into the same esp if you’re prone to it because of your background. Some people are killed, some people like my parents outgrew it. What can I say? I am glad they didnt break up! But when it was going on I was always like why dont they just leave each other alone if theyre not getting along? Life isnt as black and white as people who are yet to mature see it. Theres loads of shades of grey, so unless you know absolutely everything about a couple dont comment bcz you have no idea what was really going on. Even I who was there throughout those tuff times cant judge coz with time they outgrew it. Life is complicated! Later on btw I found out that my paternal grand dad was very abusive before he grew old, it helped me empathise and understand the dynamics.