Popular Actor Jamal Stabbed

People just ignore the signs. Kuna sometime a chick slapped me kwa club coz I was checking out some fine damsels in minis kwa nxt table. I usually don’t get violent with ladies but I dumped her there and then.
Funny how she put up a spirited fight afterwards mpaka akajiconvince she didn’t slap me eti I was lying. After a few months she feigned pregnancy etc etc… I didn’t give her an ear. The signs are always there but you’ve to pick em up and act swiftly.

@TrumanCapote aka makena Georgina kuja toa your (wisdom)

nyamagui zingine uwe unajiwekea

Beta male amekufa tu hivyo because of scarcity mindset ,ati they will solve issues. kumbe yeye atalala barafuni.

Kwanza in a public place, meant she wanted to escalate the conflict. Ungereact ma captain-save-a-whore wangekurukia ungetoka hapo na broken arms. That was wise.

neither do we… :D:D …

True… but nachanua watu bro. The said lady is now married and a mother. Bt drama bado iko kwa wingi. These characters never change. Mama wa 40 yrs anastab mtu ako 39 yrs… That’s my age-mate buana. Na mtu akifika 35ys awachane na hawa slayqns hata kama ni retired ones…

Mwanamke if she ever threatens you…ata kama ni jokes ati siku moja nitakumwagilia maji moto usiku…thats your queue to fucking run for the hills!

Niaje kabroiler

Safisha sisi mecho tuone if she was chewable. Ama alikuwa ndimanga.:D:D:D

Wankerthon champion

Mimi pia kuna female alijaribu hio upus ya kunizaba kibare in a public setting… I dropped her azz like a bad habit. Mara hio hio… She thought I was playing… But my resolve was strong.

Admin, why edit my tittle? It captures how men get stabbed by ladies. Now the current tittle just fits a narrative that you are directing. Plus it’s " ambiguous " not " ambigous" as the reason you put.

Sawa
Was to prevent too many similar threads since your was posted earlier but the title wasn’t explicit.

Jana my friend got into a fight with his girlfriend, reason; she found one of his ex’s nude photo in his google drive. Btw the police were called. Today the guy is still with the same bastard, I don’t want to imagine what can happen 2-3yrs from now.

You say it’s sad. I say… sometimes… I will just redact my comments.

Guys, live your lives well.

If you did not know, this mofo is a nephew to Leonard Mambo Mbotela.

It will not end well

I saw this fucker on Auntie Boss. Wonder how they’re going to do away with his part.

wacha tuone kama writers wa junior wataweka kifo yake kwa storyline kama vile walifanya 8 simple rules venye baba yao alidedingi in real life

Mama Baha died and she was an actor and nothing of the sort happened.
Kenyan writers quietly shelve the role.