PLO Lumumba ame ambia wakikuyu poa ?

This is why i said in a comment that Kikuyus are out to negate the opinion other tribes have against them but they forget the other tribes have that weakness too.

Who will make the Kikuyu nation see your point.
It is point clear but they can’t see.

What’s the difference btw Ruto and Raila? Why would one opt for either?

Most Kikuyus will never be swayed by Uhuru politically onwards.

Tuge uri mûndû wa nyumba na njugaga uri mukabi?

People who say they will vote in someone to stay alive are deluded. They forget there have been ethnic clashes in the same area before PEV. Not to be alarmist, just fact.

It would be preferable to have some minor skirmishes after a majority vote against the said individual (which will be promptly snuffed out), than voting for him for the sake of peace and living under the dark cloud that will incessantly hang over your heads should your votes propel him to the presidency.

Trust me, with state machinery in his hands the drama in the early 90s would be childs play.

Ati voting for uhuruto thrice was stupid? How would voting for RAO be any better?

Rv pundit is a stupid tribalist dog, he’s a bitter unemployed man living in a field somewhere after his mabati and paper house was demolished.

Mimi sipigi okuyu wetu Kura tena. Hizi umbwa ndio zinatukula. Pia Ruto mwizi simpei ghasia yeye. Heri Kura yangu ikuwe spoilt vote.

Let’s drop the tribal stereotypes for a moment. The author has raised some valid points but kuna a subtle anti-Kikuyu tone in his message. Na si PLO aliandika hii.

There were other candidates on the ballot, but you conveniently ignore that.

Were you affected ama unaongea tu?
I watched people being sliced like meat. Their houses burnt. Minor skirmishes Ni ukionea TV. When it’s happening to you hutajua Kama ni minor or major. And worst of all ni kifo cha bure. It means nothing. The people whom election violence was done for are all in government together now and those who died got nothing in return.
A relative walked out of his home to get supper. We’ve never found his body. He was doing okay. His daughter almost had to drop out of school and sell charcoal. She did for a month or two until we got our shit together and helped her out. Try explaining minor skirmish to her bro.
Things got so bad. Have you ever asked why IDPs never went back? Some had mansions and properties all over.

What happened to the farms of the victims?

Uhuru is more invalid than Raila at the moment. Toka aanze matusi central just kept quiet.

Can’t speak for everywhere but where we were they basically got grabbed either by the neighbors or local leaders (hii ya leaders it’s always a whispered rumor unaskia tu this is owned by so and so). Some were lucky to be able to sell. I heard of a couple who built rentals but word is everything was done by proxy. They only come to check but never spend the night around.

Nimeishi huku hadi nafanana nao tu hata

I didn’t see Dida getting many votes from nort eastern,ekuru aukot from turkana,every other tribe alines to a vision however blinded,even in 2013 all luhyas didn’t vote for mudavadi.Kikuyu’s and Kalenjins mostly tend to vote for mtu wetu.

SO someone who voted for the incompetent RAO wants to school me for voting for incompetent UHURUTO?

Was I with you when I was voting to confirm who I voted for? I didn’t vote for RAO FYI.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D