PLO Lumumba ame ambia wakikuyu poa ?

Kikuyus feel desperate to be loved and apprecuated by other tribes.
But this noble act should not be done simply out of guilt. The bloc needs to THINK. Critically too.
People are saying that Conman has pissed on the government and made it bad. Was he part of it from 2013 to 2018? And on the aspect of voting for singh to prove people wrong, why would you bring yourself so low as to try to justify your actions to others?
Do what’s right, even if it’s not popular.
Singh is not the right person for leadership. Bring in the son of the soil such as CEO Mwangi, then we’ll be on the right path.
All the rest need to go home come 2022. Singh to his cabbages, Konyagi to his weed and Conman to bondo

What wrong has Conman done to the Kikuyu nation?

Says a a buffoon who hails from the poorest county,what percentage of Gdp does your omena contribute

Huko twitter on any post that is anti-ruto has hundreds of young turks from kalenjin and cendro supporting ruto for 2022. Nikiona ivo my eyes usually turn red jasho inaanza kutoka…if there’s a generation that is out of touch with reality ni hawa new voters wa 2022… Kids born from 2000…

Plo shud vie, then we elect him

Kikuyus have nothing to prove to any tribe, ati sijui rebel against Konyagi by supporting Singh to show that they can back an “outsider.” Pointless exercise. Does Konyagi look like he cares about a peasant rebellion? And does Lootall look like he will care for the plebs who voted for him once he’s in state house? If he’s no pushover now wait till he gets power. 2022 might be Kenya’s chance to unite behind one progressive candidate, like in 2002 when Kibaki won the people’s hearts and minds. Voting for Singh out of spite might look appealing now, but will be to the detriment of the country’s future wellbeing; before he even finishes his first term the cycle of disgruntlement will start afresh. Ruto is neither progressive nor accommodating; he’s just young, energetic, and brutal enough to take impunity to unprecedented heights.

Food for thought.

For you to reduce this to omena and contribution to GDP shows how vacuous you are. Good day sir.

Go to hell.

In the bid to show the other communities they will sink themselves further.If Ruto becomes the president,he will finish his journey of burning the few madoadoas remaining in Riftvalley.If he is doing it now how about when the sword of power will be handed to him.
Kikuyus have to see beyond pleasing others.This is like accepting they are wrong in being Kikuyus and need to do something to change the perception.If that ever happens I will wait to see a Kale hugging a Kyuk telling him welcome you can own as much land as you want in Rift valley and vice versa.The same applies with other communities.
The huge problem lies though with elderly members of the community.They have blatantly chosen to worship money wielding leaders instead of protecting the sovereignty of the community.That has made every other person with signs of leadership from the community look towards enriching themselves instead of fighting for the plight of the community.
However this characteristic is also prevalent even in other communities.

I now understand why Koigi hated being a Kikuyu

Addressing a whole tribe as one is poor thinking. Show me a tribe in Kenya which does not vote as a block.

It is what it is. Voting for Raila has never and will never be an option. Not for Kikuyus. Why? I absolutely have no idea where it started. But it is.

As a Kikuyu in rift valley I can assure you that I will vote for Ruto to stay alive. 2007 is still so fresh in my mind. Were it not for kind neighbors my family would be history. I will vote Ruto to remain alive. Again.

It is what it is.

I hear young boys talking excitedly about attacking businesses and estates from ‘rival’ tribes nacheka tu. Some of those comments you read on Twitter come from people who weren’t even ten years old in '07/08. They didn’t see chopped heads on the roadside. They didn’t see people being burned alive in their homes or women being stripped and raped in the streets. I remember using panya routes just to do some shopping, being ‘protected’ by psychos carrying bloody pangas, bows and arrows, spears. I remember seeing a neighbour get dragged out of his car and murdered outside his house in front of his kids. If it wasn’t for good Samaritans hata watoto wangechinjwa. PEV was bad, BAD. This polarizing language is just plain idiotic.

You cannot say sio ukabila then proceed to type some tribal bullshit. Wewe hauna akili pia. This whole talk of Kikuyus this Kikuyus that is pure crap. You idiots should galvanize kama 2007 when your lords and masters tried that 41 vs 1 bullshit and see if you will do anything differently. Hio ujinga nyinyi kabila zingine mnakuanga nayo ya blaming Kikuyus for everything needs to stop.

This just makes me a strong supporter of Ruto

Renounce Satan.

I think I have an idea as to why Kikuyus are in mortal fear of Mganga. It starts with his father and jomo.
The issue of jomo carrying out the first political betrayal, the issue of him marginalizing the nyanza province and the assassinations carried out against luo politicians and those viewed as progressive thinkers such as pinto and jm.
The problem with fear is that it can only grow larger if you don’t confront it.
Am not saying that Mganga will be a great leadership. Voting for Singh to punish the socalled dynasties is the most childish move. Wiser people know that singh is just wearing a veil.

You’re right. I get the same feeling about him.
Actually I do not like the Man. Is there an honest politician? Easier to find a virgin prostitute. One night only.
I’d go for silent people like Mudavadi. People we view as weak but honestly they are just doing their thing.
We really need a new powerhouse. I didn’t think it would ever come to pass but I am loving Johos care for his people. He genuinely wants to help Mombasa people. I’ve been sold I’d support him. (try telling Christians that one lol)

In 2022, Uhuru will instruct Kikuyus who they should vote for na watafuata nyayo…Ruto will get maybe a third of the Kikuyu vote, but ultimately, our tribal impulses and the machinations of the system will win…

Such silly theories make me laugh, most Kikuyu voters, the young makali drinking zombies, don’t know much history, their voting decisions are by driven by one thing, mtu wetu, mtu wetu, mtu wetu…