Pipi ya Yuletapeli

5 Likes

So tufanye nini sasa? When he was spreading 'em checks he didnt complain. At least even now he isn’t complaining it’s the mama udaku friend who is bothered. I used to wash and massage my baby momma’s feet but I had to spread 'em cheeks afterwards

2 Likes

pregnancies bring hormonal changes to women, which may affect their overall behavior.
the worse as a man you can do to your pregnant wife is to start getting difficult with her.

4 Likes

Acheni hizi story. :green_emoji:

4 Likes

Koolibah nadai master degree

1 Like

Mimi kama member wa MGTOW, siezi relate to such problems.

1 Like

Hehe, hio mujamaa ndio definition ya mwanaume bwege

2 Likes

Weka hot water kwa basin. Wash her feet then apply Robb or Kaluma menthol and start massaging pushing back the lymphatic liquid that accumulates at the feet, away from the feet to aid their flow. Massage every toe then move to the sole of the feet. Using your thumb make circular motions as you press especially the raised part that doesn’t touch ground (assuming she is not flat footed like Waititu). Tickle her a bit as you look into her eyes and watch as her nostrils expand to draw in more air to sustain a giggle. At this point her thighs will relax, but hey don’t rush. Twist the ankle in a circular motion clockwise then anticlockwise. She will wince a little. Stop. Now move to the legs (indumbu) and continue stimulating the lymphatic system to move the fluid up. Move to the knee. Massage the kneecap. She will jerk from the tickle and laugh. The thighs begin to fall apart. Move in fast before she recomposes herself. Massage the thighs. At this point you don’t need Farouk Kibet to tell you it’s no longer about massaging. Plant a long and gentle kiss on the thighs. Stop. Soak a towel in hot water and squeeze then proceed to wipe the Kaluma/Robb from her legs. Take her lotion and apply on the legs and feet. Start with the thighs riding up high high up then move back gently to the feet and briefly perform the massage regime. Lift her legs gently to put them on the bed or couch. The legs should be lifted to prevent the lymphatic fluids flowing back to the feet. Place a pillow or cushion under them. On your knees with your legs astride her legs continue the massage as you move up her thighs all the way to her tummy. The moment you plant that long gentle kiss on her tummy, her eyes will be shut, her mouth slightly open letting out a dog whistle scream that your ears won’t catch but you dick will sure as hell catch it. Move to her lips. No boobs they are usually over sensitive during pregnancy. If you don’t know what to do after this, send me her number nimpe advice

3 Likes

Sio problem you can turn it to your advantage upewe puccy ushangae kwanza given that hakuna fear of pregnancy

1 Like

Cooking for her is okay but washing clothes is where I draw the line

2 Likes

You’re such a cowshed.

Sniff hio ngotha alafu ufue. Shenzi kabisa

1 Like

Hizi ni gani. Mwanamke akiwa na mimba akae peke yake na fellow wemen until birth. Utachukiwa bure kama ndume.

2 Likes

SJ na Calabash hakuna hii kazi yote Na bado tunapata kuma. Uliza @cortedivoire.

1 Like

The roles of men and women in our African culture are well defined. If you trespass, heshima hutumbukia nyongo.

1 Like

Learn to find joy in marinating your chicken, it’s part of the hunt and adds value to the quma. Manipulating a quma possessor to break down her guard, accelerate her from zero to a hundred and savor as she yearns , moans and pleads for your mjulibeng. When at her moment of surrender she reaches out to you and you can feel her nails dig into you as she pulls you towards her and her thighs open to let you in. That hunt my friend, that marination that tenderizes her heart, mellows her body, pumps up her juices making the quma wet and welcoming is worth more than a million Nyancheras

Wacha tukubaliane tuu kwamba kila mtu atumie mbinu zake kupata kuma bila kusumbua mwingine. Sindio? Halafu hujasoma sana sindio? What is your alma mater?

1 Like

Komothai Primary School

If you cant afford a house help then you have no business getting someone pregnant.

1 Like

Name two other institutions of learning, one preferably of higher learning, that you attended after leaving Komothai.