Peasant problems

Am on the verge of defaulting TALA loan.Hope this guys won’t trace my ass down.Its not my fault,ni bets zimeuma nje[ATTACH=full]95456[/ATTACH]

Ha ha ha ha ha aha ha! Ulikopa Ksh. 24000 ndio ubet?

Wataku blacklist kwa CBK hautaweza kukopa kwingine.

These are not peasant problems. These are stupid problems!

KCB text me daily, sijui you qualify for a 22300 loan via mobi loan, siwesguza. Just discipline yourself young man or that gambling habit shall make you lose your mind.

Prudence is a virtue, not to be mistaken with greed or stinginess. Being able to handle your finances and save, by avoiding unnecessary expenses, is an admirable quality.

Say what now?? You borrow money for betting!!! This meme describes your situation perfectly…
[ATTACH=full]95459[/ATTACH]

Gambling is going to bring us down. I see very many youth are into this now. It’s the worst habit to fall prey to.

I would rather be a drunkard than a gambler. Both are bad habits…but I can’t drink over 1000 Bob in one day…but the gambling ceiling is infinity. Once saw watu pale Nakuru wakicheza pool table, wanawekelea logbook…you can imagine such high stakes. And a nigga lost

That moment when your battery is at 3% and you see your Boss upload pictures of himself and his family. And wanting to impress him, you quickly comment “cool pics” but auto correct changes it to “cool pigs” and your battery runs out!
Don’t even bother explaining, just find another job

Lol

Fielder ilienda Uvo my fren:eek::eek::eek:

ouch!!!

Haha, utafuatwa hadi ushangae uingie wapi

Why should you gamble?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can’t rekate

Mtu hucommit suicide ivo:D:D:D

Fielder ilienda ivo ikiendanga

afadhali mtu akule lead, siwezi kubali

Uliza huyu jamaa anakunywa nini juu hiyo si pombe.