Parastatal director living hand to mouth? Dry fry artists Kujeni muone vile maisha huwa ngumu courtesy of children's court and baby mamas

:D:D:D:D:DDayuuuum, sawaz. He spoilt me rotten. Never allowed me to pay for anything jameni even flights, had to bulldoze my way sometimes. Cooked v good food. Introduced me to ‘mboka’ mingi, na salmon na kale ka ugali ka brown…put clueless me to test many times…ati ‘I hear Kyuk girls make v nice ugali and that you chop sukuma wiki v well…pls represent them tonight’. Haya mimi bado sinyiti…so I go ahead innocently and he videos me. …Later he confesses that he was having a laugh :mad::D. Then he shows me a video of himself travelling across Mt Kenya region for work…tunakuta ng’ombe zimekonda hapo Murang’a. He says ‘Kikuyu cows’ oh boy he was hilarious. Lakini when we argued, he expected me to back down all the time…eeeeeeeeeeeer:p

Women like Njeri who like to pounce on smooth men with a status. But she’s also very toxic and likes to twitter fight with men. I can’t stand her bile tweets and nothing about her is classy at all. Sitati is just reaping what he sow.

Is Valerie Kimani a brown skin? Or do you think other tribes dont have brown skin. Come to meru and see hindu merus with hair falling to the ground yet you will never hear of them in scandals with married men. It’s called pedigree and self respect. Go to any witchdoctor and ask which tribe goes to get charms to steal husbands, it’s kiyuks. Kiyuks na pesa, even their own sisters husband wanaiba. The men do not want wealth to go outside the family so they marry their own blood daughters.

I am a neighbor of kiyuks on the mountain but tuseme tuu ukweli, wakikuyu tabia yenu ni mbaya. Sometimes you even do things which are unnecessary just out of greed. You don’t have to trap someone’s husband and you also don’t need to become a sugar mummy. Tena the woman who trying to trap people sio ati Hana pesa coz passaris was an MD, sister to Rose Kamotho was also a CEO, Valerie had just won project fame, why do you need to trap someone’s husband and yet you are in a position to raise your kids bila aibu Ndogo Ndogo. Last time we say sugar mommy Wambui Otieno kissing a kid who can be her grandchild. You may say that he was helping her but mimi pia I have so many men helping does it mean I should marry them or kiss them on national TV nikiwa an elder in the society? Please respect yourself.

CV imeungwa beyond repair. Plus being sugar mommy, kiyuks ladies in Nairobi wamefuga manamba so shamelessly some one who is young enough to be your child. Wengine hata unashindwa how do you feel sleeping with such very ugly and dirty and foul mouthed. Please kiyuks ladies munatuharibia cv yetu njema as mount Kenya people.

She should have tried trapping a kikuyu tycoon like passaris. A man who is still paying rent and mortgages yet he’s a director is a confused element.

If you want to trap people, trap someone who is not using debt to finance his lifestyle. He still paying rent and mortgage. Anyway, let’s see what Judge will award her 100k. She miscalculated the guy’s net worth after hearing the word Kengen. Don’t be fooled by the name director please. Even msandos wife is now a director at EPZ. Ni masufferer kukuliko. Before upanue hio cervix pay spy queen she gets you 411, ujue what a man is really worth.

BTW if you check on most pointees and yellow yellow later on in life they’re miserable. They are pumped and dumped. Single mothers of different men. Men really misuse them. They also age very poorly especially pointees. I think it’s the lack of melanin. Many of them are also drug addicts. If you have a pointee child you must be very strict coz fisis and drug dealers are always lying in wait for them.

Panua nikutombe Malaya hii,na ujue siwezi lipa zaidi ya Mia mbili

Is he still married to Nyatichi Nyasani Sitati? https://mkenyaujerumani.de/2014/11/10/german-celebrity-reveals-relations-to-famous-kenyan-newscaster/

Former cabinet minister JJ Kamotho’s daughter is allegedly stealing away Tom Sitati from former TV girl Nyatichi Nyasini. The two secret love birds (Tom and Nyokabi) have been secretly dating behind Nyatichi’s back until she (Nyatichi) recently busted them. Nyatichi Nyasani, a mother of three married Sitati a couple of years ago and has since been in the limelight.

Nyokabi Kamotho, who is said to be divorced, has allegedly had this illicit love affair for over a year now. A source close to the lovebirds revealed that their love affair had grown over the past months and that Nyatichi had suspected foul play before she recently busted the two. It is now unclear whether the two who are still married will work out their relationship problems or whether a divorce is in the pipeline. from: https://nairobiwire.com/2012/10/jj-kamothos-daughter-stealing-tv-girls.html

Perfect opportunity ya Havi ku revenge. Kuna time hakua anapatia Havi breathing space. Alitoboa venye Havi alikuwa anamkula pale Town Lodge halafu analipa bills na pesa za Law Society.

Perfect opportunity ya Havi ku revenge. Kuna time hakua anapatia Havi breathing space. Alitoboa venye Havi alikuwa anamkula pale Town Lodge halafu analipa bills na pesa za Law Society.

I guess it all depends on who the pointee goes ahead and procreates with going forward. I have pointee friends who are married to Jungus. You see to them, they don’t see colour as Mum is black/dad is white or vice versa. This science is complicated. Quite. Society expects them to be black here but they don’t see it that way. I personally think it is selfish to expect them to take one side. They belong to both sides. Case in point Lewis Hamilton, Rio Ferdinard, Ashley Cole…et all.

Back to the post…hawa Western bros wetu go for the light skin and name and nada btwn the ears. But if the light skin is really from within the same tribe such as Kyuk to Kyuk, it does not affect the ageing process. I saw a recent pik of my 1st Kazos who are extremely light skinned. These young tumamas are looking way younger than me. Could hardly recognise them hapo Kiambu Counday. If I posted the mbisha guys would go kurazzy hia.
I look at my Ethiopian and Eritrean friends hia…my agemates…wamezeeka sana at 30 y/o and years ago their skin was glowing, hair wacha tuu…mimi na my chocolate complexion could not compare.

I am a bit distracted…so make what you will of what I said.

Yaani it’s Tichis husband but that guy used to be very loaded, what happened? I remember the way he would serenade her mpaka she left her job to become a housewife. Marriage is such a scam aki. If that guy can have 2 baby mommas I kif up on Kenyan men completely. That shy innocent hardworking guy ndiye huyu sasa? Wah. Hope Nyatichi hustles before they get evicted. You can not rely on director jobs, doesn’t he have an auditing firm. This guy was loaded. I don’t know what is really happening now they do not even own a house? Unbelievable.

What a waste of life, you’re too bitter even on a beautiful Sunday. May God save your dark soul. Single Kenyan women in Kenya si you have major problems with men, you kwanza. Just because you’re divorced or dumped does that mean you become a mwenda? I’m getting ready for church nitawaombea mpate bwana mzuri kama wangu, bitterness ipungue jameni. No woman deserves to live alone, utachizi. Specimen A right here.

I think he is still loaded… not sure, though if he is… may be he has spent all his wealth dry frying yellow yellow girls… BTW this guy had a pass in Mechanical Engineering degree from UON but still got picked by PWC audit firm and his rise was meteoric ever since… He should be a t least a millionaire if not a billionaire now…

I am just shocked. I left him having his own firm, what happened now he’s living hand to mouth? To hear he’s paying rent and mortgage. I really hope he’s lying coz if he’s not, then being a womanizer is a very expensive venture. If he’s paying only 50k child support he’s not doing well at all. Lakini lunje and Luo men love living very large on loans. I just thought that bcz he’s an accountant he’s good with money. Hii dunia kweli iko na mambo.

I think he has no control for his lust… and it comes at a high cost… I have no clue what he did after his job at the South African Insurance Old Mutual company in upper hill

1. since when has that fazed ANY Luhya?

2. Which Luhya man has no child outside wedlock?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Whatever happened to the sistahood? I also saw you gave the Randan one a shot between the eyes.

But I have to say, I love the new second hand you…feisty and blunt…

This Nairobi if you are not controlled with women you are just doomed bcz if Njeri Thorne is looking for a sponyo yet she’s well to do enough to run for women reps, you can imagine the poor girls around what lengths they won’t go to to get a man of means including witchcraft. Ukikaa vibaya watakupora uishe. Hakuna addiction mbaya than women or men if you are a woman.

I wanted to reply to that message by asking why a non Kikuyu woman is so offended on behalf of them.

I mean, why the obsession with the morals of Kikuyus ladies by a non Kiuk lady?

Sure, you can make negative observations about any tribe but, literally taking up the burden of having some sort righteous indignation yet you don’t belong to that tribe?

I find that very wierd.