Omosh and alcoholism

What you have written is self-contradictory. I am curious, do you drink with Indians? How did you know they can outdrink black Africans?

It baffles me too but I have seen it happen too many times. Ocha I know at least 5 guys I grew up with who are fulltime alcoholics. I can’t recall the last time I saw them sober. Needless to say they are extremely broke with a very bleak future. Kichwa inagonga quarter tuu kila wakati. I think people who become alcoholics are cowards who don’t like facing their reality and take the alcohol to numb their pain/frustrations. To them it is easier to stay high than face the reality head-on.

Pombe hutaka moderation. That is something you learn with age. I drink a lot less than I used to. However, pombe is good for leisure as long as you don’t over-indulge. Ukijipata unakunywa more than once in a week know that you have a very serious problem on your hands.

Nimekua a weekly,bi-weekly or monthy drinker (depending na mfuko) since i was old enough to drink na sijawahi ona madhara yake. Ok, i once lost a phone nikiwa dunda but thats something that can happen anywhere and to anyone

I think alcohol is the only drug/substance that is mild enough to be enjoyed in moderation. I am yet to come across jamaa anatumia meth, coke ama bangi in moderation. Most of them cant go more than 2 days without a hit. As for alcohol, i can even go weeks at a time completely dry bila kujua. I wonder why alcohol gets all the blame/hate adults fùck up their lives

Number one rule Usitumie drugs ukifsnya hustle

…uliponea chupu chupu. Kuna kalameni tuli join na yeye the same year [2006] different courses, jamaa bright alikuwa anafanya medicine but alikuwa mpenzi wa chupa hadi wa leo hajawahi maliza…
alikuwa na tu t-shirt tumenadikwa “me and my bottle”

Wewe ulifanya cos gane mkubwa?

Umesahau …
politricks
Money
Lack of brain function:D

There goes @Azor Ahai with one of his many nuggets of wisdom:D:D
There is nothing wrong with a glass of wine EVERY single day to wash down your dinner. It only becomes a problem when it habitually interferes with your money,work,family, health and other responsibilities.
I dont think we are more productive than the Japanese who are known to drink everyday after work or even during work meetings or the chinese who are well known to take a shot or two after every business meeting. Most of the successful businessmen you admire around this town will almost always offer you a drink whenever you visit their offices for business…and what do you think they take at those members only clubs where they congregate every evening? I went to school in a country where we would take 2 beers everytime there was a presentation…and those presentations were there almost every single day. I was also in a country where we would go wine tasting and whiskey tasting every saturday yet i didnt see that as a drinking problem. It was more of a saturday culture, many other countries have their own daily or weekly drinking cultures.
My advice still stands that if your family has a history of alcohol abuse then steer clear from it kwanza kama unatoka kiambu county wachana na pombe, i have seen it destroy students,families and careers

…nikitaja cos sinitakuwa najenga jina kwa kijiji. Nlikuwa uon main campus…but si kufanya BA (bachelors of anything) :D:D

Pombe sio uji

Hii yako nayo ni kukosa pesa

I thought you said that you became an alcoholic and got discontinued. Yet you are giving your school as an example. The irony…I don’t think you learned anything from that experience.

I can afford to drink daily and feed your entire clan. What’s the point of drinking and then losing an entire business day the next day nursing hangovers?? The opportunity cost is too high. Remember, I have to be where you will be at 60, by 35. Alcohol affects my productivity big-time.

It’s genetics. You are either born lucky or unlucky

You cant make it, too small a brain, who told you everytime you drink you have to take ten beers, ever heard of a social drink?

Hivyo ndio addiction huanza.
Hakuna alcoholic atakuambia alianza kukunywa pombe mingi siku moja.
It happens gradually.
It’s easy for those 2 beers or a glass of whisky that you drink daily to turn into an addiction.
Because those 2 daily beers will turn into 3 beers, and later into 6 beers on a daily basis.
Before you know it, you’re a functioning alcoholic.

It is a binary outcome e.g your girlfriend cant get a little pregnant - she is either pregnant or not. You are either a DDO or you are not. Hii ingine sijui social drinking daily ni upuss. You are living in a fool’s paradise.

The same school amesifu hivyo for alcoholic culture ndio alikuwa discontinued for alcoholism. So, he is a living example of what that culture can do.