Nyeuthis Always Kiss Their Masters

I’m always surprised at the huge Kenyan followings of some of these expat content creators. Bonobo ni bonobo tu. Kenyans always watch their content like mad. Shithole country with shithole people. Mwafrika ni Meffi tu.

@Ndindu ulisema.

https://x.com/the_dave_mani/status/1773202472317616342?s=46&t=BH6h7QIXWsDUqohBm7IVBA

I told you guys these wazungus can’t hack it in their countries. Ask yourselves why they’re not in Canada covering the big hotels there (far bigger than Kenya). I’ll tell you why. It’s because they know nyeusi Africans will watch their content and suck their asses as always.

7 Likes

Shida iko wapi? Let them make money.

1 Like

I like this one. No noisemaking. Just enjoying his latter day years

Aaanywei… What you’re saying sounds true. Can’t go to 9ja it’s a proper shithole, in Saffer there’s too much “compe” to stand out. Kenya is thus perfect given its nicer economy/weather combo as compared to other African countries…

1 Like

I said here many moons ago that the level of Brainwashing on Blecks is 1st Class.

Ukienda kwa hoteli Nairobi or Mombasa or any place in Kenya muingie Hoteli wewe pamoja na ANYTHING with a White Skin, wewe you automatically get classified as a guide or a Driver and maybe ni wewe HOST wao na Bills ni wewe utawalipia, the waiters will SERVE THEM FIRST, THEN YOU SECOND.

BLECKS OWN NOTHING INCLUDING THEMSELEVES

7 Likes

I fucking hate Dave mani and his stupid girlfriend. Overrated piece of shit.

1 Like

Would this happen if you dress nicer than the white companion?

Most fine dining establishments don’t allow people who are casually dressed (not in Kenya)

I would love to see how such a scenario plays locally for the lulz

Yeap, his accent means that he’s not even Canadian. He has some sort of thick accent from somewhere in Europe or the middle-east. Do you think Americans/Canadians would listen to him with his immigrant accent? Only nyeuthis can’t tell the difference.

1 Like

Shida ya most blacks ni gani? South Africans, Black Brits and African Americans are the only proud Blacks who don’t tolerate bullshit from pig skins.

1 Like

That accent is definitely middle eastern. I have nothing against tourists but I hate how “on your face” this dude is.

1 Like

He is from quebec, french part of canada, his native language is french.

It makes the average nyeuthi very proud when white people talk mingi muzuri about anything African.
Like…ata wazungu wamesema

You should see his rate card which many tourist establishments gladly pay, including free travel+board. yet a Kenyan content creator atapewa 5k and a free meal tu. And that’s a well known creator, with hundreds of thousands subscribers

Blacks have been conditioned into accepting that is best to just tolerate/ignore/move on from racial indignities they are subjected to everyday…tushazoea…ni hivo dunia inakuanga

African blacks ni meffi truly

Definitely not born to Canadian parents. That’s not even a French accent.

1 Like

If you believe Africans ni meffi truly, something is seriously WRONG with your whole worldview. That’s the worldview concocted by the oppressors to make nyeuthi feel inferior.

If you believe Africans ni meffi truly, it means you are one of the majority of Africans that that have a worldview based on African inferiority as was intended by the oppressors.

1 Like

You’re being ignorant. My worldview is based on observation. Kenyans are the ones displaying this inferiority that you speak about. I’m merely an observer pointing things out. @Ndindu educate this fellow.

Sasa huyo @ndindu unaita ndio worse, yeye husema vitu ka AFRICAN IS A BRAINLESS WILD ANIMAL. na ana defend hio position.

He can be harsh but @Ndindu speaks from observation. You don’t have to listen to the white man’s propaganda to conclude that Africans are idiots. You just have to sit back and observe. If it looks like a duck, clucks like a duck then it probably is a duck.