Number of coronavirus cases in the United States reaches one million

I see the constant bickering will never end as to who preaches the real gospel. See why i detest ALL religion?

Amini Kristo na usifuate dhehebu lolote. That’s the true religion.

Sor

Sorry but i do know the guy but i dont believe in him …just like the jews:D

American resident speaks of what’s going on in New York.
[MEDIA=facebook]3163483730339290[/MEDIA]

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

This is nonsense! fuck y’all holier than thou assholes!

Fuck all you religous twats!

Don’t waste your energy and time on people who choose to be ignorant when the truth is available.

[MEDIA=amazon]0728900130[/MEDIA]

The bible is a con! Staunch christians are either a bunch of fucking idiots or serious nut jobs. People
need to be in the psych ward to get their heads checked

Unakuwanga na ready made memes for any occasion

Zingine ni custom made zingine ziko tu mtandaoni:D:D:D

Next virus ni yetu. Ama unafikiria this is the last one? :D:D

Why do you assume that having God on your side means hutakula shida?

Maybe… Maybe not. Maybe ours is yet to come. Ebola thrived in Africa and not America… These things are not that simple to discern.

Really? Your knowledge of history is wanting. Take a moment and peruse history… 2000 yrs worth of History. Kuna yale hopefully utaelewa. Nothing is ever that simple.

Original what? Hindus and Zoroastans might not agree with you…The North American Indians and Inuit too might smile at your narrow definition of original. Books are your friend :D…

@screwplus sijamwona for a while

Isn’t that what wakiristu try to shove down everyone’s throat? They talk of good life,hakuna ugonjwa and all that BS. I am not assuming im actually wondering,with god on your side nothing fazes you…according to the mantra

Ukimwi,ujinga,mitikasi,ukabila,ukabaila,ushenzi tayari inatumaliza,hatusaidiki kaka

You are a fwacken Catholic pope-kisser. That’s why you have that opinion