Nimepelekwa Church

Today I was out and about, taking a walk. I then notice a nice Triton double cab parking a few metres ahead of me. As I approach it, this elderly junguu couple in their 60s gets off and say hi and start chatting me up. The woman asks me, “Did you go to church today?” I say no then they start asking me some pertinent questions like why not, etc. They ask if Jesus were to come right now, are you sure you will go to Heaven, I say yes but then they preach to me on the importance of going to church to get closer to Him among other stuff.

“Do you wanna accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior?” I say yes. Right there on the busy street, the man lays his hand on my head and prays for me and the wife too prays simultaneously and they also request to repeat a prayer after them. They tell me they have a church and would like to take me later in the evening and gave me a card. We exchange contacts and they leave. Of course being strangers, I google the church na ni legit. True to their word, they come pick me up at my place, take me to church and drop me off later at night. Probably the kindest thing I have experienced in a long time. Agreement ni wananipeleka kanisa every Sunday na kunirudisha kejani. Mjamaa pia aliangukia bibi, married for 35 years with 5 children and grandkids. Talk of the perfect life. Hivo ndio elder nimejipata kwa kanisa leo maze nikijiuliza hii ni miujiza gani.

10 Likes

Chunga usiingizwe Illuminati brother.

4 Likes

U r about to be their ambassador for some hidden agenda. U will become very rich but at a cost.

I thought ni hapa Kenya .only to see ni majuu …U will start a charity that gives back to Africa but U will be having some targets to achieve…a big task ahead but pesa will be flowing…alot

10 Likes

How does one join these

1 Like

Hebu nikuulize swali, church iko sides za garden estate?

1 Like

That’s how John Rebmann & Ludwig Krapf arrived.

After softening our hearts, they paved the way to the hardcore colonialists. I can’t trust any white man.

2 Likes

Bossman hakuna pesa ya bure

2 Likes

Jehova witness

Which church?

Pia uta chuniswa skuma baya sana.

Siachangi mtu anifikishe hapa…
Car Goodbye GIF

Next utaingia threesome

2 Likes

Potter’s House Christian Fellowship.

1 Like