New user here (update)

Hapa akuna mama ya mtu!
…eti my husband is a detective, yet I always see him @ Sab.Joy!:D:D

Niggas still fall for this shiit ?

You need a man like Mandingo.

Ironically Uwesmakende ndio the first comment. Chantel is a tree holder.

Who is that … ??? :D:D

Hehehehe …
For the benefit of those who Never saw the picture …

Mind posting it again …??? :D:D

I didnt announce my presence just thought i’d say hi to all the members of the forum. it’s just good etiquette Like when you walk into someone’s hse do you just enter without greeting the homeowner?

no thanks i wouldnt be comfortable with showing my identity here someone must have reverse searched the image but gladly the administrator removed it after i reported.

Hi…

In need of Dinka shaft to fit in your bearing?

Look no further.

Yes my bestie told me i can meet tons of smart informed people here but also cautioned me regarding the juvenile adolescents.

We do nat gif e damn

Okay …
You just met one … :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]402105[/ATTACH]

Pitch, don’t you have dinner to make for the detective or something??

Already did and please dont refer to me as ‘pitch’ it sounds silly

don’t mind them dear

Na si uko na na matusi yawa

That goes against the village rules. Kwani do you go greeting everyone in the market just because it’s your first time to be there? Btw huyo husby wako detector anaweza nipigia the dryspell master aka @Wakanyama? Amesumbua kijiji sana wakiwa na @sludgiste na @SledgeHamster pia.

no that guy was very impolite so i gave him a taste of his own medicine in return

Also make sure you don’t turn to a psycho like another one here

a website forum is not the same as a market. Even so,yes i would greet the sellers in a market.My hubby is not violent unless provoked. why not fight those people yourself are you not a man?