New Kenyatalk STRICT rule - effective immediately

Hii upuzi ya prophetic visionaries hapa kushinda wakitukumbusha hapa how they warned others before last election is Now BANNED :no_entry_sign:.

What the various prophetic visionaries here had warned people about has come to pass and tugege’s are eating ujeuri wao feeling like fools

Now people need to move on from there

Ni mimi nimesema

Na sitarudia

5 Likes

We will keep reminding you mpaka Aug 9 2027 when we will kick out the kenya kwisha thugs.

11 Likes

Personally, I’m fed up with the blatant racism exhibited by muratina addict @Ndindu and @TrumanCapote

The two racists have a primitive habit of writing long-winded racist rants filled with foolish terms like chimpanzee and NIABM.

This forum is predominantly African. Why can’t the two drunkards join those racist American forums and post their insults there?

12 Likes

SECONDED …

And furthermore …
No Juvenile Kenya Kwisha apologists in here will ever tell me what to do …

Shenzi Kabisa …:rage::fire:

5 Likes

We should vote Kenya kwisha to stay in power until 2032 so that they shaft some people completely

4 Likes

@Micymas Ni kama ameanza kuchoka kulamba mikundu. His defence for the regime is waning by the day.

4 Likes

Seconded. Personally I will be voting for Ruto in 2027.

4 Likes

Right. And when Nabii leaves we wanna see Sudi takeover.

Life is Swwiiitt! :grin:

4 Likes

Kojoa ulale wewe.

Mnachagua Jambass anakojolea nchi and you don’t want us to complain?

Ghassia nyinyi we warned you so many times lakini mkajiona wajanja. If you queued and voted for Jambass wewe ni mitoto ya mbwa.

1 Like

Kagege

1 Like

Labda hawazijui those hopeless coconuts

I’d recommend one called stormfront

@administrator would you please BAN the Sex & Relationships forum? Jamii forums and Somalispot don’t have it and it’s great. Are they more mature than us? I believe the majority here are not 12 year olds struggling to cope with puberty. It’s disgusting when old people who obviously peaked in 6th grade are given a platform to vomit their depraved thoughts. I think r/kenya did away with it or severely limited those S&R type threads. Thank you

Meffi…sio lazima ukae huku…tembeza

1 Like

If you don’t like it hit the door and go back to reddit

2 Likes

Piga teke ya meno. S/R ndio hushika… na ghaseer hijui kui ignore the sex n rlsp…? Aende akasome politics

2 Likes

Si uzame huko, who is forcing you to be here?

2 Likes

Njinga wewe.

Why do you hate the truth? Expalin why Zero IQ bonobos were trying to cross a flooded river after the witnessing many such cases in the past

NIABM & has LOW IQ

I dont see kenyans changing their voting pattern.

I have a suggestion for You …
Take up Stamp Collecting for a hobby …
Get Out of here …!!

Ngombe Kabisa …:rage::fire:

Unaita nani old people kijana? Can you respect your elders?