Never help beggars

Well the Bible says that he who helps the poor lends to God. So Mungu ako na deni yako.

This is my policy about helping, be it a stranger, a friend or a relative is HELP PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND PROPERTIES.

If you need someone to guard your property andika watchy don’t move homeless people into your house. You were avoiding paying a watch, now see.

Me I have helped a street kid who looked like a child turn into a man with an ID working for NMS and has his own trolley. But he had to want to change his life. He was living under a bridge but when we begun the process of getting him an ID his perspective started changing and I asked him what did he want to do I would pay for him. He says mech or driving, I told him it’s hard to get jobs in those sectors especially as a newbie. He used to wash cars on some streets. He had some money saved, I topped up the remainder for his trolley and overalls. Of course he kept trying to get me to buy him a phone and I completely refused bcz I wanted him to be independent. He’s now working with NMS and his trolley. I see him from time to time.

So helping people is never a bad thing that is why God has blessed you with more so that you can be of help to someone be it your relative or a street kid. It could just as easily have been you in his shoes.

Secondly avoid giving money to street kids, buy them food, for me I would buy this kid soap mafuta and food, shoes, a bag, a towel, socks. So though he was sniffing glue when I met him, I was not enabling his addiction and I also wasn’t giving him conditions for my helping him like stop sniffing gum. He stopped when he decided to. Even God gives us freedom to choose what we want to do. Free will.

Awhile back there was a guy who has burned neck at uchumi house who I would give 20 Bob every day with out missing. As long as I’d be in town I’d not miss giving him. It might be a cartel yes but that’s how all those people eat. If they get nothing, they sleep hungry and eventually they will be abandoned so sometimes you must weigh which is the lesser evil. I don’t give all of them but when I feel led to I do. With the knowledge that it’s a cartel and they may use the money to buy drugs and prostitutes. God blesses us though He knows we may use those blessings to do bad things. We can not be puritanical bcz we live in an imperfect world.

Tu

Tunataka hekaya zingine mkuu …keep them [SIZE=1]coming:D[/SIZE]

Keep off from poor people. They will bring you down fast. Poverty ni kitu mbaya. It makes people feel entitled.

wanadamu hawana shukran. I bought my hand a half piece. He’s worked for me for fifteeN years; getting milk, land to develop and endless supply of firewood.
Dude got too comfortable and thought we were equal. On letting him go, he had guts to demand for 300k pension. I was calm. I told him i’d reposses the land i w bought him which is well over a half m.
I calculated all the accumulated favors it came to over a mil. The guy had to cut losses and leave

Please edit this tuelewe! Did you buy your hand half a piece?

Sijaelewa ni bibi