Netflix....

… Is Finally Affordable! Here Are the New Prices in 2023

https://techweez.com/2023/02/21/netflix-prices-in-kenya-for-2023/

Netflix now has made a notable price cut to make the platform more accessible to more people. The new prices for the plans in Kenya and Sub-Saharan Africa are as follows:

Kenya:

Mobile: KES 200 from KES 300
Basic: KES 300 from KES 700
Standard: KES 700 from KES 1100
Premium: KES 1100 from KES 1450
Sub-Saharan Africa:

Mobile: USD 2.99 from 3.99
Basic: USD 3.99 from 7.99
Standard: USD 7.99 from 9.99
Premium: USD 9.99 from 11.99
These new prices are expected to appeal to many customers who previously found the platform too expensive.

I hope gaming companies follow suit. Gaming companies do the same kule South America, India, etc but ikifika KE/Africa we pay almost 1.5+ times for games. South Africa is the only place watu wanaejoy local prices in Africa.

Netflix ni tucker tucker…kuna time watu waliacha kubuy movies ati “siku hizi niko na Netflix.” Walianza kurudi polepooole. Alafu I think Showmax is also pounding them.

Hujauza cyber

Paying for globohomo content, afadhali GoTV

wameona hawaezi shindana na showmaxx so their only option is to reduce the price seems like the audience got tired of their homosexual agenda

For me, no live TV channels no nothing. ID and Travel are my favorites. I like National Geographic and Discovery Science. That’s why I subscribe to the Startimes although they do not have the ID Channel.

gotv iko nazo id, discovery science na national geographic siko sure about travel.

Gotv iko online?

If they want to penetrate Sub Sahara market, they should include KPL, Premier league and Champions League.

Getting rights is expensive and would result in negative ROI

@administrator
Someone had posted a similar thread earlier than me na sikua nimeiona. Please merge them if that’s agreeable.

Netflix wapunguze ushoga.

1 Like

Why would I pay to watch effing homosexuals??

Realdebrid + Stremio > Netflix

Watu wa my familycinema tukae wapi

Interesting to see Netflix making its services more affordable in Kenya and Sub-Saharan Africa. Lower prices could indeed attract more customers who previously found the platform too expensive.

Ukiwa na torrent hakuna haja ya gotv