Ndeiya at it again

There are no fighters left,peaceful way is the only option

@negrowegrow ni mtu wa mang’aa.Gone case.I have tried my best to rehabilitate him but wapi?

If the real @uwesmake from Ken.ya.nlist.com was here na akuje aone hizi comments… the real uwesmake yule wa kli.st yule oriji wakiwa na akina @Kennedythethird na fmagui wahh wahh hata sijui.

Hii listing wanderi angepigiwa simu aambiwe atoe ama site ifungwe juu ya zile matusi zingeporomoshwa hapa.

Ndauwo aanze zile zake. Machette akuje na zile meffi, redsc…

Mark you they only harass their own.Huwezi wapata kwa stage ya Embassava

kikuyu society got broken during the colonial times…the whole kikuyu tribe got locked-up in concentration camps…families got separated etc etc… after that it was a very slow decline…after independence , the kikuyu culture started dissappearing and family as a basic unit of society got destroyed , so you have poor confused people looking after themselves …the women are succeeding unlike the men who drink themselves to death… in every scandal , there is always a kikuyu woman who was happy to be a side chick , from jalang’o to joho , from msando to jacob juma , ruto to duale , from my luo unircumcised neighbour to that guy who killed keroche billionaire’s daughter …they all had kikuyu women as concubines…on it’s own hakuna shida juu p*ssy ni yao … but if you look deeper you’ll find the reasons this happens…(societal breakdown)

…Nimeona people here saying kikuyu women are hoes , i dont know about hoieing being tribal but , i see your point… kikuyu women get f*cked by anybody , circumcised , uncircumcised , married , unmarried , young , old …etc etc as long as you have money… in prostitution , from Instagram to Sabina joy , koinange to kericho bado you will find kikuyu women…they don’t listen to their parent s and most are from single mother kikuyus households…

kikuyu society’s fabric got torn…most young kikuyus dropped out of school and most failed in exams…sasa wanaendesha nduthi and giving highschool ghels pregnanies…vicious cycle
[SIZE=7]kikuyu society is on it’s deathbed ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][ATTACH=full]318558[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

May be back then things were different but am sure even them they will agree to most comments on this thread.They cannot run away from the fact.

Kwanza kulikuwa na mwingine alikuwa anaitwa thirdman. Walikuwa tagteam na flashgordon.

Thirdman angeingia kwanza akuulize kama umetahiri for you to even attempt speaking on behalf of Kikuyu men… and he would then ask who sent you to say what you have just said. Are you from ODM?

At the end of all this you would be known as @Kimakia Omondi the foreskin holder. Na ujue vita ya kli.st haikuwa inaishia hapo.

Mikamo ino @Kimakia
Mia hau @dingoo_wa_ingoo

Times have changed,they must have aged and moved onto something else,or else they are the ones milking the tribe alongside kina Konyagi.

Ndauwoh hapo ume Nena we cannot withstand Moran onslaught. Hapa ni kukunja mkia Tu.
Vita ile Kikuyu tunaweza ni kupayuka online [SIZE=7]liwe liwalo[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]quoting 130 kg of blubber.[/SIZE]

Quite unfortunate given that some societies ensure that no stranger eats their ladies. Some tribes like Somalis, Boran, Samburu, Pokot etc even prohibit their daughters from being married to men outside their tribes

Fixed.

Was Mungiki even a representation of the Kikuyu fighting machine? These were cowards hiding in the city stealing from weak Nairobians.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Enda Kahawa west uongee hivi utajua umelalia Talanta ya 100 metre dash my friend.

So much chauvanistic , negative tribal sentiments in here …
Is it so hard to view yourself as just a Kenyan…??

That’s why he couldn’t run

Pulizz!! Mungiki has never fought for any Kikuyu Rights. Hawa ni watoto wajinga kama Gaza who took less than a year to be eliminated by the police.

Wenye wamebaki huko kahawa west are impostors, wale wa kudai Chicken Tax haha

Waaaawaaa I thought I had read it all smdh. So the Kikuyu society is on it’s deathbed? Me wondereth why there is always such a stampede for their votes each time?mmmmmmh. Hata saa hii kuna folk losing sleep about the mountain votes for the 2022 election. Don’t even go far. Huku KT kuna mjadhe huwa amepoteza brain…every post is about Kikuyus.
As for their women hoe-ing, I once again ask why Western Kenyan men cannot keep their fingers off them.
Kicheko loudest.

Utashangaa how many people are in the background eating popcorn as these shiny eyes tear into each other. Didn’t even know they have so much hate for themselves like this. Let them type away kabisa:D:D

You cannot escape from the obvious.Altogether welcome to this section of the platform, at times it is okay to wander away from the norm and see what happens out there.

Hajasema they fight for people’s right.Enda ukatae kutoa hiyo chicken tax.