Nani ameua mtoto ya Magistrate ?

Oh nooo!

May she rest in peace.
Whoever did this deserves to be drawn and quartered

Kenyan judiciary is the scum of the earth…and the children of these fools can pay for their sins

visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

very wrong . rip

kuna kazi zingine where you make life making decision about someones fate in life you have to be careful. Kazi kama judge , police et all. You know you are a judge and you make judgements changing peoples lives and fortune, then why let your kid go to school walking on foot?

all in all i hope cameras can be installed all over Kenya. It will help bust some crimes. Pole sana

:(:(:oops:

whoever did that haendi mbali, watoto are a no go.

You can’t be too careful sometimes and,kuna watu huweka grudge for so long.

Unspeakable and absolutely, utterly stupid.

All cases have mention dates after every fourteen days mambo ya hearing date ati next year sijui munatoa wapi.

This is why the death penalty should never be abolished. RIP to the little girl.

A personal story here.

June this year on my peasant hustles in Gilgil, I hit a boda guy. Not fatally or in anyway seriously (I keep thinking he was looking for it). The brother, very conveniently, is a traffic police officer in the same town and was on duty. So after almost being lynched by bodaboda scum of the earth assfuckas, I was booked in with trumped charges of dangerous driving and stuff. Mention was fixed a month from that date in Naivasha.

On the day of the mention, yet another mention was fixed in a month. After the second mention, the hearing was fixed on a date in August. Come that date, the case could not be heard because the magistrate was on leave so it was put off until mid-October.

Can you imagine 3 stressful days on different occasions just to go see my name in bad handwriting and equally bad pronunciation just because someone in cohorts with that particular magistrate wants to scam the insurer!

Hii story yako ya 14 days unajua ni uwongo lakini unaisema tu. Ama traffic cases are different?

wachana na hio umbwa inajiita karau kazi anajua ni kuchukua hongo ya changaa peke yake na hio D- yake

Cheza chiini

Whatever the motive, it is very sad that an innocent kid had to die. But pia hawa magistrates zile vitu huwa wanafanyia wakenya in cohort with the police, someone can resort to such heinous crime!

wewe unatudanganya.

Ask @Esquire nikiwa nadanganya I will do like what Jimmy did.

What type of cases afande? Coz my ol man had a case alizungushwa hadi he gave up.

honestly watu huwa na shida … if uko na beef na mtu kidnap them ujifungie kwa room na yeye mpigane magumi and live to fight another day