Nairobi Utajionea Makubwa

I have lived with a stranger for two weeks without knowing he was a stranger. Am single with a son at the University though he comes home often.

A young man almost his age 23-24 knocks at my gate while am away and son opens, the guy asks for me and he’s welcomed with the assumption that we know each other. I come later, find them chatting heartily ( he’s so cheerful) and I assume he’s my son’s college mate. I make dinner, a bed for him in my guest room and even ask my son to give him his jacket because it was cold and he only had a T-shirt.
Next day I go to work as usual, my son takes over the role of a good host to "mum’s relative":face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:
I only discovered when my boy went back to do his semester exam and left him behind. I ask him Why he hasn’t gone too for the exams and he breaks down.

In short, he confessed he’s not known to us. He was desperate, knocking at several gates until ours opened. Since we were warm to him he was afraid to open up. His mum, as a single mother married a man who later chased her away and she left him behind with the man. The man remarried and left with the new wife without a trace. The boy has no phone, he sold it to survive just before he found my house.

I have chased him away but am feeling guilty. I even wish I made him my Ben 10 since am single. Nimekosa?

1 Like

Hizo stories zako za jaba hata hazina taste.Be a little creative

18 Likes

You got that from facebook.

3 Likes

Kula block umbwa wewe for fake news. Hii taka taka ya FB ibaki huko

6 Likes

Now what kind of shit is this my short fat friend?

2 Likes

Chunga sana siku hizi kuna ile group ya rainbow.

huyu mshenzi ni bwege sana, anakunia kwa threads za wengine lakini ifika kwake haezi andika sentensi mbili zenye ladha

1 Like

Just an anus licker wanting to lick anus

1 Like

Single moms huwa na issues mob sana.

1 Like

Ukisema hivo hatuwezi kataa. Tunakujua wewe ni master, una deal na wao vi proper.