My Top 10 2023 Movies (That You Can Watch To Distract Your Mind From Rising Cost of Living)

I. Spider-man: Across The Spider-Verse
I HATE when movies end in cliffhangers (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug BS)… but the movie is just too good.

II. Nimona
A knight is framed for a crime he didn’t commit, and the only person who can help him prove his innocence is Nimona, a shape-shifting teen who might also be a monster he’s sworn to kill.

III. Air
Sonny Vaccaro and Nike pursue basketball rookie Michael Jordan, creating a partnership that revolutionizes the world of sports and contemporary culture.

IV. Blackberry
Explores the incredible growth and tragic collapse of the world’s first smartphone and how it smashed huge enterprises before surrendering to Silicon Valley’s fiercely competitive companies.

V. Flora and Son
Single mom Flora is at a loss about what to do with her rebellious teenage son, Max. Her efforts to keep him out of trouble lead to a beat-up acoustic guitar, a washed-up LA musician, and harmony for this frayed Dublin family.

VI. Boston Strangler
Reporter Loretta McLaughlin becomes the first person to connect a series of murders and break the story of the Boston Strangler. She and Jean Cole challenge the sexism of the early 1960s to report on the city’s most notorious serial killer.

VII. Are You There God. It’s Me Margaret
Eleven-year-old Margaret moves to a new town and starts to contemplate everything about life, friendship and adolescence. She relies on her mother, Barbara, who offers loving support, and her grandmother, Sylvia, who’s coming to terms with finding happiness in the next phase of her life. Questions of identity, one’s place in the world, and what brings meaning to life soon brings them closer together than ever before.

VIII. Gran Turismo
The true story of a team of unlikely underdogs – a working-class gamer, a former race-car driver, and an idealistic motorsport executive – who risk it all to take on the most elite sport in the world.

IX. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
The only superhero movie of 2023 that is worth the time.

X. Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One
An entertaining action movie… but… M:I - Fallout is better.

You sure this makes the cut. !

You sure this makes the cut. !

Maybe I’m biased because I played GT5. The movie is a bit of a cliché, I won’t lie. But I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Hii movie ilipita watu wengi. I personally loved it.

2 Likes

Kandahar is Ok

kwa hiyo list nime cheki Gran Turismo na blackberry enjoyed both movies

Kwa hio list hizo movie zote except Guardians na Mission impossible ni takataka

Loved this movie! OP has the worst taste in movies I’ve ever seen. Typical anime watching wanker. Probably lives in his mum’s basement jerking off all day.

3 Likes

:green_emoji: Siku hizi uko huku once a month? Wewe na @Jimit mumetulia sana.

1 Like

natafuta school fees ya watoto banae

Thanks for sharing your top picks! “Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse” and “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” are total must-watches for me. Can’t resist the superhero vibes! Also, “Nimona” and “Flora and Son” seem intriguing.

According to me…

Also, what are the new movies out now you can recommend? I want to go to the cinema with my friends next week, and we are still deciding what to watch. Will be grateful for your suggestions!