My childhood memory of love's stupidity continuation

Fellow villagers, I promised to continue with my narration with regard to my narration of love’s stupidity. Najua kuna wale wamengoja lakini lazima ninukishe kitunguu kwanza. Hekaya na kijiji kesi ya baadae.
So after my nigger learning that his goods were unwrapped he almost got into a depression. Back then form fours finished their 8-4-4 earlier before schools closed. Akarudi home we met and he confirmed indeed what he had been told was true. During his final year in school the dad had managed to buy a ka ploti out of time, a significant distance from the girlfriends home. Being new in the place jamaa used to stay indoors and we would only meet in the evenings kucheza ball ama tutembeleani since pia me nlikua nime maliza 8-4-4. As it so happened, the nigger who unwrapped the goods paced after accomplishing his mission. So one Sunday afternoon after my nigger had completed form four heard a familiar voice outside since alikua ndani ya his ka small hut. Kuchungulia akaona the damn chiq talking to his sisters. Due to the long period spent together, the. Chiq had become a friend to all of my nigger’s sisters and were very tight with the younger one. My nigger upon seeing the chiq sat silent for like 20 minutes then spat out and swore whatever had happened was a result of naivety and swore to soldier on. We decided to let the chiq finish her business finish her business with the Siz and go before we leave. We waited the first hour, second, third, fourth wapi? By then it was approaching 6pm and my home being a bit far I had to leave. Kumbuka we come from the same hood with the chiq. As we later came to learn, chiq had asked if her boyfriend was around from the sisters aka ambiwa ako. So was waiting for him atoke nje. When we got out jamaa akamtupia a curt “Niaje!” Chiq was “poa sana, nmekumiss sana”. Jamaa aka assume aka anza kunisindikiza. Dem akamuuliza ka anarudi immediately, jamaa aka sema hajui. Ikabidi tutoke na msichana ni tow. Hata hatukufika mbali, chiq started telling jamaa " Najua umeskia ya watu ndo umenikasrikia lakini sio hivyo". My nigger akamwambia anajua yaliyojiri and it was better if everyone minded his/her own business. Dem akajaribu kuplead jamaa akaweka pamba maskioni na tuka pace. After kitu kama 2 weeks my friend akafungua kiosk town na kuwa anashinda huko. After kitu kama one month period, chiq started going kukata weight then aka anza kwenda hossy on a weekly basis akipita my niggers kiosk. By then dem hajui mwenye kiosk but mwenye kiosk anamjua. By the third week jamaa akawa curious ex girlfriend ana ugua nini, he sent his sisters on a CSI mission. Wadau wakaleta umbea, chiq was unfected with a U.T.I siku alipeana bearded meat na ilikua inamkula sio mchezo. At some point we were sorry but then again felt she deserved it. She couldn’t concentrate on her education well as was forced to stay at home for a significant part of term one the following year. Where I schooled form three term one was very Instrumental in introducing new units since fasihi, literature and science practicals were introduced at this juncture. Halafu pia news about the U.T.I spread in the chiq’s school which affected her academically. Come KCSE she managed a joho. Nkamuona kiasi mtaani then akapotea. Am not sure kama alienda kuoleka ama ama she changed towns. My nigger although never made it to Uni but hustled hard and is now well established in Arusha with an agricultural export business and finally married the bitch’s best friend. August namsindikiza kulipa dowry.

Nice hekaya lakini paragraph muhimu omwami.

As long as kuna fullstops na commas hizo zingine ni za lazy people

Good one

Safi . Lakini next time don’t wait too long before the 2 nd one .

What about you. Did you marry?

nice Hekaya even though most of the occurrences are kind of twisted

Nitasoma kichwa ikitulia

Nimesoma,iko chonjo.

omwami ni composition na insha ulizoea kusoma

naeza kutumia audio inbox omwami

untwist it priss

ukinibariki na mwingine ntashukuru

Niko na beste huko ruai sewage dere was Nairobi water anaitwa Ochi unamjua?

hapana, mbona Ku uliza?

kitunguu ndo maana yake kuchelewa

receive brains…, chiethkende

Check your timelines again.
This is the kind of thing that locks you out of that job or lands you in jail.

what thing? how in jail?

Hii Agricultural Export Business ime pigwa marufuku na Magafool