Mungu wetu ni waajabu.

You remember during the covid plandemic scam. The government was forcing us the brave one to take the vaccine jab poison. They even threatened us they will not offer us services.
I used to say that Almighty God is our last line of defence. I have been vindicated. Sayantist have found out body has mechanism to protect us…
Praise to God. Arogocwo matuko moothe.

‘Crazy’ Covid Discovery By Australian Scientists

University of Sydney researchers have discovered that a naturally-occurring protein in the lungs blocks Covid infections and forms a natural protective barrier in the human body.

The LRRC15 protein attaches itself to the virus, stopping Covid particles from binding with more vulnerable cells and also reducing the chance of infection in its entirety.

“For me, as an immunologist, the fact that there’s this natural immune receptor that we didn’t know about, that’s lining our lungs and blocks and controls viruses, that’s crazy interesting,” Professor Greg Neely said. “We can now use this new receptor to design broad-acting drugs that can block viral infection or even suppress lung fibrosis.”

Ghasia wale walichomwa hiyo Sumu na waombe huyu Mungu wetu mkuu. To neutralise that poison. That weapons sent against will not prosper.

io wakati, kwa watu wa middle class, kando na kuwa na iPhone, kuwa vaccinated ilikuwa imeanza kuwa status symbol, na hawakutaka kushirikiana na sisi watu wa ocha wenye hatukuwa vaccinated

Kwanza kuna ghasia zilikuwa zina hongana wadungwe hio chanjo.

Hio jab inaangusha watu sasa through thrombosis. Cases are v common nowdays

Ikifika mambo ya kifo, unaweza pita kwa tundu ya syringe

Kwanza siku hizi kuna cases mingi za high blood pressure. Pia vijana wako nayo na hiyo ilikuwa ugonjwa ya wazee.

If that receptor is doing its job, then how come there were casualties…

Nangonjea booster shot wadau…

Mimi kama “Rebel” sifanyangi kitu yeyote serikali inasema … kuuanzia kulipa tax, huduma, voting hadi vaccine. Na bado niko tu naishi maisha fiti kushinda wengi …

@messiahette trusts the science. Yeye apana tambua body’s natural immunity. Kwanza akiona daktari ni Weinstein or other jewish name anakimbilia hiyo shot haraka hivi
[ATTACH=full]495213[/ATTACH]
ama namna gani @messiahette

Unahepa vaccine unagongwa na citi hoppa

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

[MEDIA=twitter]1620993212528852992[/MEDIA]

so vaccine walidunga kina @hakimoto ili uwa hio receptor ama ni maji tu walidungwa

Jana nimeenda place flani nikapata hio booth ya cofid vaccination!! We said here that Covid-19 was there but not that deadly. It was a scam @Simiyu22 felt otherwise.

Umeffi

Nakubaliana na wewe mwana mgambo

No vax. No oduma

bado ni mliami anasema vax ni upus

Bondia wacha kutuingiza njeve, mimi nilipewa zangu mbili swafi…[job hunizungusha from one county to another saa zingine kwa nchi jirani. Sikuwa na otherwise]. My only worry was that the vaccine may interact with my DNA.