Mungikiress hufanyia Luhya men madharau sana. These are the predictable consequences of being infatuated with yello yello women from Cendro

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]For him?[/SIZE] [SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Maybe,maybe not. For me? No. And that’s why I feel sorry for this kid. He’s screwed and didn’t even realize he’s worth more than a kunguru he will pay directly or indirectly for the rest of his life[/SIZE]

Are you related to @WIGSPLITTA juu huwa mnatumia font za kishenzi hivi?? Ama uko na shida ya macho.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]Stupid fool. I decided to not go to college/uni and worked my ass of right out of high school and built a business that funded my 2 other businesses that feed me now. Stop thinking that just because you can’t get it other people are as broke and with bad credit as you. Ngamia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Stick to the subject you broke bitch[/SIZE]

Ahaha he shouda moved on when she dumped him the first time. She only came back because of the public humiliation by Mulamwa. He’s clearly a psycho who doesn’t know how to let go. Shaming her into coming back was clearly not going to last.

Badala ya kumtoanishanga online, angekaa chini nayeye waongee. He’s been keeping her hostage with social media posts. Ndio watu waone vyenye anampenda without actually doing anything like marrying her or introducing her to his parents or going for dowery negotiations.

I have a baby, in luhyialand we don’t call them bastard babies…and don’t ever let a woman make you call your son or daughter a bastard…we have babies and we take care of them…hii stori yenu ya child support mnaona kwa movie or read how they do it majuu and you think it can work here. My child is now 13years…and am not screwed…and yes, the mother is a feminazi but she knows better. Mulamwa ako sawa, it’s the lady who is screwed…and how much is mulamwa even worth anyway…can a lady honestly get a baby with someone like mulamwa with the sole purpose of milking him?how much will she honestly get from the dude…does he even have a proper day job? 8s what he’s currently doing sustainable? The only way mulamwa would have been screwed is if he was working for an NGO or government entities headed by feminazis…or even safaricom…otherwise you can’t enforce that child support bullshit in kenya

The other day i was watching a clip where a preacher was talking about dating in the 21st century… He said, “Dating in the 21st century encourages people to date as many ppl as possible and if don’t like the person you opt out… but subconsciously your basically practicing for divorce”. Hence why most relationships and marriages are failing.

You forget that by virtue of him being a celeb in these feminist times he will strive to do right according to the masses and save face. Huyu amejiingiza!

Best option for him ni aingie agency or radio ndio unga isiwe tu ya social media…

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]2 things that never fail me ; my instincts and my experience. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]I could tell from a mile away that you were another bastard with a bastard woman that doesn’t love you raising a bastard baby in a vicious bastard cycle. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]We never heard of his girlfriend till he brought her to the limelight, now, pia eye Ako na jina … climbed the ladder using mulamwah now she’s good without the fool, she’s soon venturing into entertainment, watch this space.
Of course you don’t know how these things work, how could you after breeding with a feminist?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]fools like you are the reason us men are dealing with bullshit from good for nothing h0es[/SIZE]

Hii nayo niliinusia mbali. The guy has no wise friends or relatives to warn him?..ooh wait…he was controlled by emotions

Na hakufanya/hajafanya DNA:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW=FREEDOM…this beta male planteshen worker ghaseer is fucked,I can bet image and public perception is shattered ,no company endorsement or his YouTube channel can be cancelled,i can bet huyo mtoto sio wake,I can bet he ruined his chances of a switch to the " mainstream" career is over and I can bet if he ever makes good money in his entire life he will be royally screwed by this daughter of Jezebel.

Mulamwah hukaa tu kama @Falafulani …he better seek employment and be a nurse than a comedian

huyu at best caretaker wa plot…these fellow luhyas wanaleta aibu sana

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW=FREEDOM…young men , your name and credibility is worth more than a pound of gold , hizi theatrics munafanya in your 20s will come to cost you dearly in your 30s or 40s, please protect you good name and any information about you with a sharp sword if necessary.
Young men don’t assume that just because your fore father’s got of easily from such scandal s that you will also enjoy such privileges.The world is changing very fast and woke and cancel culture is here to stay and fuck you royally at the a stroke of a pen.
Please protect yourself and your source s of income from any malicious individual, government or women,the ability to make money is a heavenly blessings that shouldn’t be taken for granted.

Tulieni hehe anasema he has replaced.

[ATTACH=full]402376[/ATTACH]
[MEDIA=twitter]1467846483512811520[/MEDIA]

That’s why I say hii Mambo ya posting your private business online ni ujinga… sasa ata kua anaona hizo picha amepata chest pains kila saa. Aombe Mungu asiwahi sota,hizo pesa alikua anatuonyesha…itauma zaidi .

lakini si mulamwa ako na kicha kubwa. She must have been split into two giving birth to their child. Huyu ata huwezi mtamani from 100 miles away.

unaeza pata mtoto ata si wa huyu kijana. Mulamwah anakaa tu ni mjinga ako na pesa

:D:D:D
Huyu anafanya hivi to save face, nothing more.
He should have accepted and moved on the first time.
This has all the looks of a rebound, he was not the man in his relationship, all of a sudden he’s some alpha?:smiley:
New catch can do him like the previous, use his name to build something, some base, some fame for herself and when the conditions are just right, jump ship.
This is one helpless guy:meffi: