Muamar Gaddafi was good for Africa will there be his re incarnation?

CIA is a single body causing untold havoc accross the world. They are the world legal criminal gang with trillions of dollars to cause deaths and civil wars

here are a few things you forgot to include

1. he bombed (and accepted responsibility) Pan Am Flight 103 in Scotland, killing all 259 on board
  2. funded and backed terrorists in Ireland and other areas
  3. massacred 1200+ inmates execution style after a prison riot broke out in Abu Salim prison
  4. killed political opponents
  5. Backed and armed rebels in Chad, prolonging the civil war
    6) fired into unarmed crowds killing hundreds to thousands of protesters to crash disent during the Arab spring, which caused the uprising to spread countrywide and rebels took control of major regions of the country, ultimately leading with the collapse of his regime

The Libyan people ousted and killed Gaddafi, with some air assistance from NATO

Now they’re sponsoring Azimio protests through uhuru against mtukufu nabii

Tell me more!!

What has your angelic yuess and uk governments done that have been exceeded by these ‘crimes’ of gadaffi? After the hoax of weapons of mass destruction in a certain midddle east country, among others!!

At least 500,000 defenceless iraqi children do not count? But who are we kidding? I ain’t here to stop you from worshipping your white gods. You’re beyond redemption.

That one I can offer them some few dollars since huyu sakayo anafinyilia ghaseeer mpaka mawatchie wanatutusi 24/7 kwa hasira

We shall finish Ojinga and Konyagi