MPs want appointment of Mwende Mwinzi as envoy cancelled

She will not have to die, when her court case becomes moot, pride and arrogance will have come before a fall.

Kenyans deserve a civil servant whose loyalties they need not worry about. The Somali President renounced his American citizenship, it is not a big deal except for someone with conflicted loyalties or ambitions. In such a case a more deserving Kenyan who is not confused by dual citizenship should be appointed for the benefit of Kenyans.

[INDENT]The Departmental Committee on Defence and Foreign Relations chaired by Kajiado South MP Katoo ole Metito took the decision after Ms Mwinzi failed to renounce her US citizenship before she takes over the appointment as recommended by the House on June 6, 2019.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]“Having scrutinised the report of the Departmental Committee on Defence and Foreign Relations, the House rescinds its resolution, which approved the nomination of Ms Mwinzi for appointment as an ambassador to Seoul, South Korea,” the committee recommends in its report tabled in the House Wednesday afternoon.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]This means that if the plenary approves the decision of Mr Kenta’s committee, it will invalidate part of the Defence and Foreign Relations Committee’s report. MPs want appointment of Mwende Mwinzi as envoy cancelled | Nation [/INDENT]

[INDENT][/INDENT]

Wtf. Is this entire post based on a talker’s comment???

Good

If the worst comes to the worst, this Mwinzi Mwende woman will fall back on the US …
Would the US allow a Dual citizen person represent her anywhere in the world?
She’s a political kunguru.

Once again screw her kazi ipewe mtu ako na haja na kazi…

This is even embarrassing now. Her sponsor needs to STFU.

You wonder who advices the president. Si Yule nominee wake, former Isiolo Woman Representatives Tayi Galgalo, wa NLC post pia yeye amekuwa rejected because of taxes? The advisory committee must be fired

Niaje ranny

hi Yunomi

Niko hapa nacheki Omanga na Gedi at JKL. You?

Let her go back to whichever root she prefers. You cannot work for a single country as an ambassador while you’re a citizen of both.

she has no conscience. she is greedy.

Dual citizen Kenyans living in the diaspora need to take notes. It appears we’re only good for taxation and sending remittances. However when it comes to state appointments and legislative representation, suddenly we’re not Kenyan enough.

I avoid Kenyan news. What is fatso saying?

Kuna vitu sensitive. Sasa kukiwa na issues between US na Kenya where will her loyalty be?

Ufala tu. My TV is always on mute when JKL is on.

Of course in Kenya. I believe she will take an oath to act in the country’s best interests prior to the start of her new appointment.

But if she did that then US govt would threaten to take away her citizenship or arrest her for loyalty to another government. These things would cloud her judgement.

Phuck that white whore wapatie mkenya hio kazi

@Chloe hebu kuja utuambie from personal information vile ameshakuwa ambassador

Mimi hushindwa, mtu akihama Kenya why are you always in our face? si ukae huko uko jameni?

There was a time I had sijui a five-year visa to the US and only used it once. I didn’t like the place and came back to Vumbistan. This is the only forum I have joined - not even FB or Twitter - because I AM A KENYAN.

Nyinyi mumehama si mkae na huko Utopia muwachane na sisi…

Watu ni maKata walipenda hehe…