MPESA AGENTS CLOSED FOR 6 MONTHS & PUNISHED

Waah, i always thought that depositing cash was a non commission transaction. Thumbs up for combing me.

I saw at some other place, an african American wants to relocate to kenya, and he’s got 16000$ at hand. Asking advice from kenyan internet strangers how to go about it. Premium tears loading…

T.I.K. - This Is Kenya.

Nonsense… First mover advantage doesn’t give you an edge when superior products come along…

Let’s take Safaricom as the case study. It’s the biggest telecom in Kenya, yes? Biggest mobile coverage provider, yes?

Was it the first?

Why weren’t the first companies able to leverage their advantage?

Aki the ignorance in this thread!

So in your head, mtu wa kwanza kufungua hoteli hatawaishindwa na hoteli ingine?

NONSENSE!!!

SafCom is evidence that first movers fall flat when better offers come along!!!

They had the first mover advantage and used their dominant position to lock in customers, build a huge distribution network that now makes it very hard for competitors to break through.

Just a few years ago, you could not operate an Mpesa and an airtel money in the same shop. Wacha wakubali interoperability tuone kama hawataoteza market share.

Uko nyuma bro. Right now you can have mpesa, kcb, equitel, coop and airtel money under one roof. Interoperability soma hii press release

[ATTACH=full]352380[/ATTACH]

And

How did/do they lock in customers?

Why did people LITERALLY refuse to move and STAY with other mobile subscribers even after BABA initiated ‘RESIST’

The suggestion that SafCom and the other companies are matched in terms of quality and only the ‘first mover advantage’ sets them apart is just ignorant!

How do you lock in customers? By offering better value at a better price.

Yaani you think that if interoperability was allowed, people would just start using Airtel?

Why don’t people set up Airtel only shops? WHY?

Because Airtel has so few customers, it’s not economical.

Now, why does Airtel have fewer customers?

People are being forced? NO!!!

Look at how people vote with their choices. How many new Airtel subscribers vs how many new Safcom subscribers yearly?

Those are customer votes, saying we know SafCom is superior. We know that so well, we are willing to forego the little savings we would make by switching to Airtel…

In Mombasa county,all payment methods are accepted[ATTACH=full]352381[/ATTACH]Others not showing on the screenshot but are also available include:local bank transfer,rtgs.and pesalink

Hope this time umeweka someone who has been trained by the area TDR

Apply for dealership from safcom then recruit other mpesa sub agents to make money for you(15% of their monthly commission for life)

kutangulia sio kufika. Tell em

Well explained. Talkers have been blubbering about here, not putting things out clearly.

Requirement?

so it was con game, then he deposits again to your line, then you send to his bank account again? and the cycle continued till safaricom stopped reggae?

Opera News - Latest News In United States of America-English | Breaking News

50k na something small juu like 200 ndio 150. Thus 100400 ni sh.300. It was more before Jan. My gf has a x limit a day with X/5 capital. Hapa nikubuy float 5 times and X/50,000 max transactions za 50k. But of course the Freq is minimised for system duping. Hapa amefanya tangu CoronaMarch last year when they introduced the free Mpesa to bank rates na bado hajafungiwa. Now issue is amemea pembe especially after discouraging her alot with the issue and she’s very phony with the task. …Alibreak even on the third month maze. Mixing bank accounts apart from many genuine friend’s lines is her magic but I don’t buy it.

Nita assume ako place ikona traffic poa ndoa i conceal hizo pank transacsons…sindio…coz a pattern popping up is quite easy.

Traffic is low. It was opened during the Mpesa to bank free charge era. Customers ni our many friends, colleagues and neighbours around. (2 km radius)

The very definition of a banana republic

Maragoli naona umelia Sana, inafaa ulete hekaya

Safaricom is acting in a monopolistic way and it’s expected of any business organization. The same is happening in US with Google and Facebook who are now facing antitrust charges. Even Microsoft was charged in the 90s or thereabout for their anti competition strategies. And safaricom will keep doing that as long as they can. The other day Facebook flexed it’s muscles in Australia without warning and the Aussie government did nothing anyway to punish it.

This MPesa agency looks like a ponzi scheme of some sort. Why should the superagent eat 15% of my sweat for life?