MPESA AGENTS CLOSED FOR 6 MONTHS & PUNISHED

ingia ecitizen utuambie kama iko option ya kulipa na Airtel money, enye sisi tuko nayo na ni cheaper.
Tuambie ni county gani imepea residents wake option ya kulipia services na Airtel money.

Tunalazimishwa, sio kupenda kwetu

Imekula kwake

Mpesa to bank is free, if an agent deposits a 100k to you and you send it to their bank account, you are charged 0, then he buys the same money to his float at about 50 Bob, thus earning a 100 from that transaction, 100 such transactions will give you 10k, that’s a week. Repeat.

Ati Safaricom haijainvest anything kwa Mpesa?? Ile bangi unakula tafadhali toa mbegu. You clearly think telecommunication infrastructure is a joke?? Ujinga kweli ni kipawa

Lots of ignorance being displayed in this thread

true heri ujinyime commission

Sina tamaa mimi, acha nitosheke na Macoins yangu.
[/QUOTE]

Figsed

Kindly elaborate elder,he buys float at Kes 50, how does he earn the Kes 100 from the transaction??

Hapa ndio wanasema ni Fraud ama?

Following

Thought you owned as mpesa? Kwani hujui hisi vitu.

Hizi shida zilianza tangu kale kamblikimo shineye kalikuwa CEO. Hii kampuni ina anguka.

Why don’t they have the option?

Kwa sababu it’s not economical, or reliable. Too few people using it, too many inconveniences for any agency to opt for MPesa alternatives

MPesa is the most reliable money transfer (mobile and otherwise) in Kenya.

Get this,

People don’t buy because you sell, they buy because you sell what they want. Airtel Money won’t feature where MPesa features because THEY DON’T MATCH THEM

Sawa

At the time niliprovide capital, nikaweka kwà biz ya mtu… he operated and we shared the income.

Sato nimefungua but sikufind out stuff… it’s not standalone… it’s part of separate biz

I heard my wife’s friend trying to expalin to her how it goes and how 1m can turn to 2 in a month , I just shut off I dont entertain get rich quick schemes and with a background in IT i knew if true this thing will just come back to bite them like the token scam a patterns would just stand out , seems the chickens have come home to roost !

Ushaiwai skia kitu inaitwa first mover advantage? if yes, you’d not be here talking about superior products sijui selling what people want.

also following, the elder should also explain what happens to the float? , or each day he keeps buying float? na kama haijeisha? are you not raising flags?

The issue of monopoly within safaricom is clearly coming out…not forgetting what powers a monopoly company can have over it’s market. Yes Safaricom to a bigger extend is a parastatal but the fact that it doesn’t allow peer to peer transaction makes the circular flow of money remain a decrypted system. That’s why bado Safaricom watakupea transaction limit for a day meaning you cannot grow beyond specified velocity.I think solution saizi ni kumove to the block chain technology. But as per the prevailing circumstances, you will still find that Safaricom is the best money transfer system available. Paying school fees and utility bills are now done using Paybill. How are we suppose to refuse this?

@Oxygen @Afro also following but i think the 100 comes when the agent re-deposits the 100 to your line so you can send it to his bank account again at 0 charge.
From what i read buying back the money in his account is 50 sindio…so if the agents profit is 100 it means the commision for depositing 100,000 is 150…hivyo ndio nime elewa.

Yaani agent aki deposit 100,000 kwa line yako ana earn 150 pap…wewe unaskuma 100,000 kwa bank account yake at 0 charge…agent kurudisha hio pesa kwa line yake cost ni 50.

Correct me if im wrong.