Mods this is injustice, unfair and uncomfortable.

while your point is valid,I think it is just a matter of timing. Integration takes time and is a process. I have seen kenyans contributing on JF threads and vice versa.
Ktalk has always been tough on new villagers, the separation was to help Tz members find their own space and feel at home otherwise ile vita ingekuwa huku saa hii hungeamini and Tanzanians would not have felt welcome and would have left. Eventually both will be integrated, I would say about a month would be enough time.
If you want to see how ktalk is during wartime use the search button to search the threads on # ferkadmin. That was the mod,sasa imagine makumbo normal villagers wanawezapigana.

tuwekeeni hvyo hvyo tofauti

mix bana maana wengine twapenda ile kiswahili ya kikenya vile iko tofauti ka ya Goma but ni muhimu kupata na kushare mambo tofauti tofauti

lugha si issue mkuu mbona watu wanaweza enda sehemu hawajuani katika lugha lakini inafika mahala wanakuwa na lugha moja ya kuelewana

wanakataa kiswahili ila wanatulipa kwa hichohicho kiswahili

Ni kwa sababu tumekaribishwa kwa muda tu…

Cc: @Mahondaw

mmmh

Mimi kama “mwanakijiji mupya”…mlafi wa githeri kutoka TZ,nasema ya kwamba,sitaki ona nawekwa boma moja na hii watu ya Kenya…maana itafagia githeri yoote!

For myself I don’t think if the reason you give is enough. Try to think about twitter it is world wide spread there a lot of people from different ethnicity, but still as a member you choose to comment or not comment according to your interests.

Remember Kenyans and Tanzanians converge on many things, for instance if you take myself as an example my tribe is Jaluo but still am a Tanzanian as many Kenyans as well. Think about EAC we have a same parliament where our representatives raise a lot of matters that relate to the citizens of the member countries. Yet we share same historical background as sometime we had been under the same colonizer (British) and all of us got independence from British.

You welcome us as asylum seekers so, don’t discriminate against us, we are the same.

Nadhani hivi ilivyo imo sawa ibaki kuwa uamuzi wa member kuswitch sides muda anaopenda

Wageni jaman

Sawa

Tubaki tu na forum yetu. Kiswahili chao kigumu hatutaelewana.

i feel you bro. sijui kama wanaelewa wanachofanya

Gaza strip

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/admins-napendekeza-kuwa-replies-zote-kutoka-threads-zinazofanana-kuwekwa-katika-thread-moja.79748/

Mkuu hiyo thread niliiweka kwa sehemu yao ya maoni badae nikaikuta huku kwetu bila ya kupewa hata taarifa.
Surely nilikereka sana na hapa nafikiria fikiria kuchukua uamuzi, kwan wao wa nin cha zaidi ya nchi kuwa na njaa kila mwaka, mademu zao wabaya na pia hawajui vizuri lugha adimu ya kiswahili

Ulishawahi kuona wakimbizi wanachanganywa na raia?

admin yuko right

I suggest you place Jamii Forums at the top of the forum list to ease navigation problems for newcomers. After all it registers more activity than all the other forums.

Iam from tz that is true reason they don’t love swaili