Mirema

Sina link…it was all over the news jana na pia print media.
Just scower youtube pages za local media houses…im guessing its there.
Mwanaume alipigwa feeh ka mbwa bana.

[MEDIA=twitter]1526642979502432256[/MEDIA]

Kubullet proof gari ilikua how much before Matiangi?

Sina clue labda I read wide

This was definitely a hit by a professional hitman and not just a random crime.

True. Pre-planned and very well executed. Measured the guy’s stopping distance to perfection. Both hands on the gun. Composed and calm. He’s done this before. First suspect in my opinion is the police.

HOw do you bullet proof a Honda CR-V and similar crap? Anyway, even of your ride is bullet-proof you will still have to leave it at some point…

I was planning to sleep with son married woman lakini wacha niache.

Why are you asking me about a Honda CRV though? I’ve never driven one, maybe never even got inside one.
Why do you have a door to your house? You have to leave the house at some point.

You should not… You should never. However, it is rather obvious that though we cannot eliminate the fact that he slept with someone’s wife, this murder was as a result of some underworld deals where he shortchanged some people… or his cover-up cops decided to eliminate him to avoid him exposing them (most high end criminal activities involve many many people in and out of the Government and this mchele thing is not an exception)…

Of course, I just mentioned it because I know that though you can armour it, that will make it a useless thing that would not move at a speed of, say 10KPH all the time on a flat surface and not allow it to climb even small hills… Armouring is good but you need many many more layers of protection to be safe… and that is not 100% perfect…

There are different levels of armoring I would believe. I’m no expert, but the technicalities of armoring each car is left to the experts. That’s why the shit is expensive.
And I don’t understand the significance of your last sentence. Has anyone insinuated that once you bullet-proof your car your safety is now 100 % perfect? I’d assume most people are at least just smart enough to figure out that self defence is multi-layered.
Anyway, the best defence starts with discipline. As John Correa always says in Active Self Protection. Always observe the rules of stupid.

1. Don’t go to stupid places.
  2. Don’t go at stupid times.
  3. Avoid stupid people.
  4. Don’t do stupid things.

I agree with you…

Armoring is pretty useless in Kenya. They will just wait for you when you alight to walk to your job, drop your kids off in school, going to the local…Only way it can work is if you have 24/7 protection like Biwott.

No, sijatwanga mtu. But those are crimes of passion. Emotions are involved.

It was pretty useful to this guy.

Wueh, nimedelete namba ya mwingine baada ya kuniambia ni khupipi ya mtu.

Yeah… But it looks like those were just thugs… cops will not miss you since for your car to be armoured, you need to have your records with the cops… the same way you have to record with them when you acquire a gun… so, the OCS just needs to share this information with the rogue cops and they will prepare for you accordingly

Now this is a great message because as I follow this story I just wonder how comes it’s the mpango wa kando crying the loudest on Facebook when the main wife have not been quoted anywhere infact I read somewhere they refused to comment or talk to journalist at the city morgue when they were moving the body to k.u…the rule of stupid should include don’t fuck stupid people

how does one even just reverse and drive away?? Those thugs would have found themselves under some tyre and in an ambulance to kenyatta hospital ama city mortuary

:smiley: