Merus are doing well

Now Japeth Koome is the IG of police.

Being loyal, principled and reliable has kept Merus in government regime after regime.

I believe that the Merus in various dockets will certainly deliver.

Much as we expect the worst from this government, God is there and He can bring something good out of any situation.

Let us keep Hustler and his team in our prayers. I was so much against him but every time I see him praying it softens my heart the way it would if I see a wayward brother.

As Christians let’s just pray for him, we can criticise him but let’s also remember to pray for him asi Angushe kanisa na jina la Yesu. I can’t hate someone who prays to the same God as I do. Ni ngumu.

Whether we like it or not, he’s what we have. Wacha tuu tumuombe coz if he fails, he’s taking us all down with him. We have no otherwise.

I wish each and every one of them well. May God touch them to remember that the future of millions of Kenyans is on their shoulders.

kenyans ! as soon as you saw people from ur tribe all the venom for Kenya kwanza has suddenly dried up !

Wewe utakuwa appointed lini?

such a dumbass :D:D

She insulted me very bitterly some weeks ago when I told her to take solace in the fact that though Raila has lost, Ruto will be good to Merus. Now here we are :smiley:
@TrumanCapote what happened?

A wise person changes their mind from time to time. You are the dumbass to imagine that I think like you. If you see me supporting someone or something you can rest assured that it’s something that is beyond your comprehension.

BTW who do you support? I don’t follow anything you post so I don’t know if you are in Babas side or Hustler.

Don’t feel bad if Merus are exemplary people who get picked by every regime. Tell your dumbass people to pull up their socks.

I’m waiting for you to appoint me as your fake wife we start a cult together

Even the Bible gives 40 days of mourning. I can’t be bitter forever. As a Christian I must forgive otherwise God will not forgive me if I don’t forgive others.

Please check on my post on Sunday, by then nobody had been appointed and I was taking a reconciliatory position towards Hustler asking people to pray for him.

I don’t know any of these people but I especially admire Prof. Kindiki who is a very principled man. His brother is also a professor. He once quit a well paid job in government because he was not having much work to do. How many Kenyan do you know who have that level of integrity?

There’s no doubt that the Ameru people are a cut above the rest. I don’t laud them because I am one but as any intellectual based on empirical data to support my claims.

1. The only county in Kenya to elect a governor who is an independent candidate.
    2)The only county in Kenya to elect a first term Women Rep to be a governor.
    3)The only county in Kenya to elect an Asian MP Raheem who is not married to a local for several terms
    4)The only county in Kenya to vote in mtu wa mjengo
    5)The only county in Kenya to vote for an orphan Mwirigi who could not even afford a coat but wore sweaters and ate in people’s homes while campaigning to be an Mp
    6)The only county in Kenya to vote for a jobless volunteer teacher Gitobu to be an MP
    7)The only county in Kenya to change governors every new term based on dissatisfaction with their performance
  2. The only county in Kenya to vote for a teacher Muriuki for MP instead of a minister of finance Mwiraria and close aide of a president Kibaki who they supported through out the Moi error in the DP party
  3. The only county in Kenya to vote in a former househelp for governor Kawira Mwangaza and vote out a Harvard educated lawyer who has been in politics for over 25 years
  4. The only county in Kenya to have overcome Conservative strong tribal patriarchal bias against women leaders since independence where there has not been even a female MP for more than 40 years to vote in a woman to the highest office.
    11)The only county in Kenya to elect a Bishop to be governor illustrating their reverence for the Almighty
    12)The only county in Kenya to have the most educated MCAs more than even the counties in Nyanza which is known for having brilliant minds

You are welcome to tell me what county has such an advanced democracy in Kenya to support your claims that I’m just being tribalistic like other Kenyans .

I posted this on Sunday before anyone was appointed on the post Sunday Service at State House

Wacha tuu tumuombee, ya Mungu ni Mengi. He is holding the future of this country in his hands. So if for nothing else we must pray for him. God uses people who are flawed. Tukae tuu kwa maombi.

Personally I am still hurting from Baba loss but I still believe that God can do something to help our country because already tuko pabaya. We either sink or swim so tumuombee tuu. He is a son of the soil, our soil so tuombee Mungu amguse now that he is the one who is there.

Na pia tuombee Baba coz he really loves this country that God will reward him for his great contribution.

I was telling you off because we need a president who creates a good environment for all Kenyans to prosper, not only ‘my people’. I believe Baba would have been a better president at doing that based on his manifesto.

Our democracy needs to move from tokenism to tribes who vote for a leader to equal opportunity to all Kenyans by creating an environment that is enabling to all Kenyans.

Ruto being good to ‘my people’ will not impact my life one way or another but if the economy improves and cost of doing business and taxation goes down I will benefit more than him being good to ‘my people’ .

I know it’s hard for you to get it but one day you will understand why I have always been behind Baba in spite of him having less Merus behind him than Kibaki, Unye and hustler. It is because I believe that he can create a more egalitarian society in Kenya and deal with corruption ruthlessly and as a result improve our economy.

If I was a tribaliatic person like you I would never support a Luo because my tribe despises them. I have overcome my tribes biases to vote based on principle.

And FYI I will continue to critique this government in spite of hustler ‘being good to my people’, don’t ask what happened, wait and see if I will be quiet when blunders are made.

I never saw a single person from my tribe. Am I now allowed to have venom for Kenya Kwanza

You cannot understand how sycophants think. They can not criticise a team they supported if they are on the wrong, neither can they have any positive words on the team that they didn’t support.

They find it abnormal because they are sycophants. Anything critical is termed as venom and anything positive is seen as you have now joined their team based on your being tribalistic and therefore shifted your support based on tokenism to your tribe.

What else can you expect from such people? They can’t think in terms of what is best for the whole country they can only think of what their tribe is getting.

Tomorrow when I come here to critique their government they will be asking me what happened, we thought that you jumped ship bcz many people from your tribe were picked.

They can not understand that, unlike them I am not a sycophant of Baba and so I can say something positive about the other side without it being sacrilege or it changing my support for Baba.

That my fren is the true meaning of sycophancy. It is a sin to say anything positive about the other side and it makes you a traitor.

Anyway, I am waiting for their next blunder for my venom to return in full force as it did when Hustler decided that because his government is completely broke and they have increased taxes to the max they now want to increase the mandatory minimum of pension contributions from 200 to 2k so that they can get money from NSSF.

:D:D:D:D

Is this how bitter you are so early in the morning? Pesa ya ku nunua bhangi imeisha?

@administrator please give him a tranquilizer before he hangs himself. This kind of bile and venom so early in the morning is not a good sign. He may end up killing himself and his entire family.

He is so frustrated in life that he is having so much bitterness in the morning. Please help him @administrator, we do not want to see him on the news after all this rage he has erupts.

I know all this hate and rage can’t be about a stranger on the Internet. Please don’t kill anyone. Everything will be alright but this kind of toxicity in the morning is not a good sign. You may die soon of high blood pressure. You are not OK and you are not happy. I can’t imagine this in the morning. Why are you this frustrated? Talk to us we may help. You are so unhappy and angry gosh.

Let me advise you as a 69 year old, hate in your heart will consume you too but what I know this kind of toxic rage in the morning is a clear indication that you are frustrated and angry with your life and you. There is nobody who is happy, fulfilled and doing well in life who can post these kinds of insults, day after day, after day, after day. Just seek psychiatric help before you kill yourself or others. Damn! You are bitter. How can you call me crazy when this is what you are posting so early in the morning? You you are not even crazy, you are psychotic. Hii hasira yote asubuhi?

You know what they say, when you shake a cup it’s what’s inside that comes pouring out. If such a post can make you talk this way I don’t want to imagine what is inside you. Anyway pole and if insulting me will help ease your pain and for you not to kill yourself then… Carry on.

Okay my love. Let’s do this. Create a Facebook group tuanze recruitment. Daily we be posting brainwashing content.

Let’s make that paper. Nothing like inflation to help build your cult. We will be praying for the economy three times a day kama dawa. LOL.

Umeangushia your kinembe lickers another composition…malaya mzee ghaseer…thought you blocked me mbwa

[CENTER][SIZE=7]HOW IT STARTED[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=7]HOW IT IS GOING[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][ATTACH=full]468602[/ATTACH]

@curb your BABArism :D:D[/CENTER]

h
Absolute hypocrisy from Georgina! Thought she would still be mourning.

Mourning najua ni ile ya kitanda. I am very busy enjoying my life as you can see below, hypocrisy ni wewe.

https://fb.watch/fQ7AqnDeks/

Don’t you mean moaning , rusungu tena nachanganya wewe?