Medical Appeal

SIRS AND MISSUSES, receive my greetings.
I trust you are all well.
Ordinarily my conscience wouldn’t have let me post this in th is forum but this time around I have been conered and am left with no choice.

Straight away to the point now.

I have a childhood friend whom we studied with ever since class four to form four. This young man happened to bump into some misfortune. He broke his spine on November 2015 and ever since then he has been in bed.
Nimetembelea yeye on several occasions pale MTRH/Mediheal hospital Eld and indeed the boy is really struggling to get back to ‘form’, him improving. All this can be summarised in a brief explanation of what happened then in comments section.

To add an insult to the injury, his father passed on like three weeks ago and the funeral shall be held on Saturday 21st-Nyamira. From this what you are reading is that The family has basically sank into a new low of emotional and economic turmoil.

We are appealing to every kenyan of good will to remember them in your meditations and prayers . You might find yourself in a similar situation na ukose pa kuanzia pia (gods forbid).
We as an alumni for both Primary and secondary are working tirelessly this year to see whether we can Help this man Edwin get back to his feet.
We are also looking for some news reporters who can help us have this story aired and published in all fronts. Kenyatalk is a cosmopolitan arena that has a mixture of us all. You too are at liberty of spreading this message so that it can reach every corner.

So, are we set so that I post?
Ferk anonymity for now, I have to share his pic.

Mimi nasema ni Sawa.

Ready, na pole kwa msiba .We’ll keep him in players and help where we can.

[ATTACH=full]184565[/ATTACH]

This is his official text that we as classmates are forwarding.

Edwin Onunda is a young man whose life was turned upside down by an accident he got some years back.

He used to be a student at Moi University Main Campus. In November 2015 he was attacked by a group of unknown people on his way to the hostels & his spinal cord was severely affected.

He got admitted on 11th November 2015 at the ICU of Mediheal hospital in Eldoret and spent 2 months at the ICU before he was transferred to the wards on the 6th of February 2016.

Since the 6th of February 2016 to End of Last year, Dec 2017 he has been at the ward at Mediheal hospital where he underwent several surgeries including one to help In his breathing system to assist in insertion of a Breathing tube (tracheostomy).

The bill at Mediheal Hospital stands at ksh 9.8M.

He has since improved slightly and has been transferred to the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital where he is undergoing further treatment. He is currently admitted at Kilimanjaro General Ward, Cube Number 4, bed 38 at the MTRH hospital.

As at the start of this week, the Bill at MTRH stands at Ksh 1.2M.

Just last month, on Wednesday 27th June a sad event happened again. Edwin Onunda’s Father was overcome by illness and he passed on.

We need to support Edwin Onunda to get well and support his family during this trying moment. He is the 4th born out of 6 siblings and the family has been strained beyond means. They need to bury their dad and at the same time they need to raise the 2 bills at of Ksh. 9.8M at Mediheal Hospital and the Ksh. 1.2M at MTRH for Edwin.

The family is appealing for Help to clear the bill so that they can even bury their Dad and help Edwin to get well and get physiotherapy services to get him back to live a normal Life.

Edwin Hails from Nyamira County, North Mugirango Constituency, Bokeira.

THE MPESA PAYBILL NO IS: 891300
ACCOUNT NO: 18981

If there is anyway we can support the family of Edwin Be it by prayers, financially, assisting the family get a waiver on the bill, donations, in the media etc, kindly get in touch.

Asante sana and be blessed.

Sawa. …nitaweka kitu…

thanks to all of you folks for being with us.

Kama iko financial constraints please just help us through reposting this message everywhere tuone kama tutasaidika. Thanks all to @ziga @Chiefkiumbe na @pimpin5000hoes and everyone who has read.

Poleni, I’ll see what best I can do

Pole sana.nitarusha kakitu pia in due course.