Mawaidha Tafasali

Went through this post http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/kush-yule-mnono.9145/ by @mayekeke sometime back and decided to give it a try just to kill boredom. So I get an email last week for a scheduled interview with PAE for a position I applied for. I just completed the interview and waiting for the response. By the look of things I know am the lucky bastard to land the position but not sure of how working in Iraq (that’s the location am to be posted for the job) would be like. Any talker who has worked for PAE or any other American company in Iraq or Afghan, whats your input? Asande in advance

1 Like

Wooi my buddy went to work in Iraq a few years back.When he came back his girlfriend’s COOMER had no threads left,the mashujaas had really done a number on it.Pole sana ndugu yangu.

11 Likes

as long as you will be in a military camp utakuwa sawa… otherwise wacha umeandika will

3 Likes

Yani thats all you could say…yawa

1 Like

as long as you will be in a military camp utakuwa sawa… otherwise wacha umeandika will

1 Like

My friend is working in Afghan and is doing well. though no freedom you enjoy back home. Its work eat and sleep. dont know about Iraq. heard that chapaa yao iko fiti but tread carefully.

iraq=isis

1 Like

How much is the mullah?

I worked for PAE in Djibouti,Kabul,Germany and New Zealand, I was in Iraq based at Camp Taji/Camp Cooke with a different company though. PAE group is a good employer I guess the offer letter shows a salo of $2K+. Usiogope, I think you’ll be based at the Green Zone(very secure), so just chill and wait for your security clearance (MRPT) to be done. I don’t know if you’ll get issued a CAC card which will get you access to all areas in the camp.

3 Likes

Are u a muslim? If not chunga usichinjwe kama kuku.

@Twangapepeta watu kama hawa made my cousin miss out on a job that paid 600K a month, you’ll be working for an American company at a very secure location your only worry should be “incoming” rockets but with time you get used to it. There was a time in Helmand province, I was among the drivers in a convoy driving from outpost Fiddlers Green to Camp Dwyer, we came under rocket and heavy artillery fire from the Taliban, I saw 7 guys die and life went on, in short usiogope kwenda Iraq.

4 Likes

At klost I used to see dead people’s heads hunged on metal poles. Very scaring. .but give it a trial if they offer you the chance

Yaani wewe ndio hukemea waamerika hapa vile wanadhulumu waislamu waarabu ‘ndugu’ zako na Kumbe you are selling them out by working with their oppressors?.. . Wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Earlier this year I declined a 650K a month job with The Buffalo Group juu ya hio story.

1 Like

Hebu niunganishie Ustadh. I have no religious affiliations

2 Likes

Hehe. That’s some encouragement!

2300$ tax free for starters. Lakini abebe enuff arimis, beshte yangu akirudi anaanzia umoja egesa, mapoko daily mpaka arudi.

4 Likes

Which positions do most Kenyans apply for?

depends na level of education. but mostly data entry clerks na assistants (spannerboyz)

NAENDA IRAQ WALLAHI