Manipulative Wife

Mimi mwanamke akianza hizi tabia siwezi kumbebeleza. I just ignore her and look for sex outside

Yaani alpha mail MGTOW nimetombana hii saa nane mpaka grease imeisha kwa magoti marriage man anaoana dry spell yet he pays for it daily? Wahenga na wahenguzi hawakukosea walipose ma MGTOW=Freedom.

You need to see the elders with 3 cocks and 20l beer at the shrine. Your case is special

Acha nikupee options
1.Tafuta younging soft meat unyandue. Keep in mind it can easily make you detest puthy ya Bibi.

2.Si Leo hata uamue haulali kenjani Kama hajashika simu, kwani iko nene.

3.Kama pesa iko book flight na uzime simu ama chukua coast bus uende coast for the weekend unaeza beba young meat for the weekend.

4.Rudi Kwa nyumba na uzue fujo, Leo watu wasilale.Heshima lazima idumu!

Hapo gani utaesana?

Beta chieth simp kula lanye mbele ya bibi

Don’t carry sand to the beach

“Better to sleep in the pigsty than in the same house with a nagging woman” K-List Don Dada

Sasa vile wewe ni customer wa maguna andu supermarket ukiwa broke huwa wanakupea goods bure?
Wewe hujui maana ya lanye, hii yako unamaanisha girlfriend kunguru

If she can’t get wet for you juwa mapenzi imeisha,

Angusha hekaya ndugu…

MGTOW member hapa. Cant relate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sipping hot soup as i go through this thread…umefanya karibu nijichomeh ulimi.

Dawa ni ngoja siku mko na argument umsukume kwa wall si vile ataumia then umshike shingo nikama unamuinua umuulize sema sasa umeweka sura ya kazi… atakua speechless then umuangushe kwa bed sukuma ngotha kando mpige stick. Utakua unapewa anytime. Thank me then.

Hizi vitu za Hollywood zinaeza backfire vinoma. Anaeza ita clan mzima kureport vile ulimpiga kama burukenge

Wacha kuwatch telenovela mob za akina alejandro

The day a woman gives me an ultimatum in my house is the day she finds a new place to sleep. You should stand firm because as soon as you give in it will send a precedent just like in the court of law :D:D

Just act like you don’t want it for 2 weeks. Make her wonder if you are getting it elsewhere. When she offers for the next 2 weeks just say uko sawa.

This is where you problem is.
It’s like you’ve never fucked any woman before.
Wacha kutujaribu.

Lazima ukule hio kitu yake? Stop doing those bitch ass chores and sleeping with her. Be ruthless and harsh to her and remind her who married who.

I won’t blame you coz many men hujipata in such a situation. The manipulation is too subtle for a beta male like you to notice. It starts with something like being told to check on the baby as she is doing another thing.

Next you’ll find yourself handling the baby alone daily as she is watching soap operas.

Eplain the level of your marriage. For how long are you married? With kids? Has this problem been recurrent ama imeanza tu jana? Eleza elders ndio tujue vile tutasema.