Making money online in Kenya demystified

There is a guy called Nyakundi Jay on that facebook group I mentioned. It’s good to see that you have learnt the ropes. Since you are solo you can start with a cheaper account where you can work solo. For the range you mentioned you need more logistics or guys to work for you from what I gather.

I know the Nyakundi guy… I want to buy an account in that range since I will be guaranteed of jobs even in the low season like now… Tell me what you think eh… I convince mukuru to take a loan of 120k hivi hivi then from the money I get I’ll be paying back monthly lets say kidu 15k… Viable?

That’s not how it’s done, no rush. Make half that then approach Mukuru to top up. In that group there are guys that can subcontract you as you save for the 60k.

1 Like

@Mzee mzima That range umeweka is for accounts that require you to complete a certain amount of work per day/week. You’d need to employ people. If you are starting. Id suggest an account costing not more that 45k. Actually in the 15k-25k is more like it. You have to walk before you can run. Imagine if you bought such an expensive account then had it banned - just because of one or two errors:oops:

3 Likes

@evroza I think you are referring to group accounts (correct me if I am wrong) but my main issue with the less expensive a/c is lack of jobs particularly in the low season like now but I get what you guys are saying

There is never a low season for article accounts. You’d be in a better position if you invested in multiple accounts. Some sites never have a shortage. Besides, you don’t have to worry about low season for another 8 months or so - if you bought now.

I don’t know how to write articles niko kwa academic writing

1 Like

@Webdev,thats gud info u have given niggas here,will see what i can get into to mek myself busy…i always have a lot of free time

1 Like

Shade alert! :D:D:D

1 Like

I flipped a bit too, read again.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Registering for Academic Writing siku hizi si mchezo. I promised a lister here KSH 5,000 if he managed to pass uvocorp exams and he’s never gotten back to me

2 Likes

Two things… Maybe Uvo were not recruiting hence it was impossible or he did the exam and passed but akaona why take your 5k when he can sell it for 150k once the account is approved?

1 Like

the 5k was a reward not buying it

Hehe lemme go the politician’s route and insist that I was misquoted…play the whole clip for context, or I’ll walk out of this interview…I’m also branding @Nefertities an enemy of development.

2 Likes

In the same thread he came back with a screenshot showing they weren’t registering at that moment.

You need to have a university degree or diploma. Lazima ukuwe umefanya units zinaitwa reserach methods na statistics 1 and probbaly statiscs 2. Halafu sasa ujifunze kutumia data analysis softaware MSExcel, SPSS or Stata

2 Likes

But uwe na patience juu academic writing companies are very strict on quality (grammar, following instructions and plagiarism). If you have experience in the field better for you lakini kama huna experience it is better to write for someone to help you become better at the craft.

1 Like

Started writing articles way back in 2008 then with elance, but got a better option of writing for my own websites and blogs, and doing affiliate marketing, adsense and selling my own products.

1 Like

as icecube said, the 5k was a reward if he opened successfully. Secondly, a new uvocorp account has zero goodwill and isn’t worth150K.

1 Like

Ni kitu mtu anaeza soma online?