Luos will always remain to be the biggest simps/very unfair world

Today i have witnessed first hand Luos simping for the mountain girls. In this case a Meru girl. My regular rungu washer girl engaged me on whatsapp asking me why I have stayed forlong without visiting her she wanted me to visit.Akili haikua inataka since hii weekend up to Monday a prewall soft meat from KU alikamua jengele yangu so hamu ya kuma haijakua sana. Anyway nilienda tuu since mchagua utombi si mtombi.
Kunguru alinipa story vile kuna a Luo man spoiling her na hadi amempeleka kwa mama yake. The Luo is fwakin rich and has a wife (also from the mountain) but wanaishi kama brothers and sisters. While in that house Jaluo alikua amemtumia 35k na kesho wanaenda pwani. Dem ananiambia Jaluo anapanga kufungulia yeye duka.
Nilitomba one lazy COLLAPSED DOGGY na kukunywa wine glass moja yenye imenunulia na jaluo. damages 500.
I almost thought ni Jaluo @anon46421834 but nikakumbuka huyu ni resident peasant ya Calabash na amewachwa na bibi

3 Likes

First…

Then

1 Like

Wee ni ng’ombe​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pambana na ufukara wako and maybe she can be yours full time. She is indirectly trying to challenge and urge you on, tafuta pesa. Salimiana Kwa amani lakini

Tafuta pesa pia nawe usifiwe na kahaba bana. Ufukara ndiyo inakusumbua.

@anon46421834 ni slum dweller huko mlango kubwa yenye huleta story za jaba huku

1 Like

Seee this has to do with culture and the more you give to a woman she sees you simpleton aka fool

Tusee tuu men are powerless.sahii jamaa anaona ameangukia wife kabisa yet she is just another lanye

uzi ingeshia tu hapo… only photos can disapprove the above allegations… in other word kunguru equals
8b0d9934d60713a056d304ccb4c89db7

1 Like