Lorna Ogolla. Huyu amesoma buana

“After seeing her heartwarming tribute to his father, i rushed to LinkedIn to see Lorna Ogolla’s profile. Lemme tell you maina, CDF Ogolla really was a proud father. From Kenya High to MIT to University of Cambridge, to Stanford & now she’s the Head of Operational Excellence at Google SF, CA. Btw she also broke the GPA scale buana, that lady is a transformer intellectually. Waiyaa ya umeme!!”

Dem kama huyu huolewa na akina nani

Nakumbuka @TrumanCapote akiringa na her Bachelor of Arts from Kiriri Women University Githurai main campus.

13 Likes

Kawaida huko kwa jaruo, JAruo huwa zimesoma mpaka dental formula ya hyena ( mbiti kaaakaa) @KuwaitBabe understands hio msemo

9 Likes

Watoto wa kalonzo na wa Raila wanatafutiwa kazi na wazazi pale bunge, badala watu wasome wakuwe watu wa maana kama mtoto wa Ogola

9 Likes

Na watoto wa chambas suku?

4 Likes

Yaani a whole village sponsor anasema let me tell you maina.

11 Likes

Yaani

Yaani you can never come up with anything originally written by yourself?Kama sio copy paste ninchat gpt.Akili baridi kama ice wewe.

28 Likes

Vote Now Video Game GIF by Creative Courage

4 Likes

The one thing that I highly respect Ruto for is the levels of trust he places in our country’s systems ata kama aupenda kuzitombesha. His entire family including himself too wamesomea local from primary to uni. I wish other leaders did the same.

4 Likes

@applebee100 should take notes. The people he pretends to be look like this.

9 Likes

Huoninnimwekea in quotes akili ndogo kama ya bata bukini

3 Likes

That is a quote. Nimecopy direct from Twitter

1 Like

You’re comparing a tech founder who had a successful exit like myself with a bookworm? :joy:. Look, I’m trying to be quiet nowadays but I went to a similar school, and have worked at similar companies. I’ll give credit where it’s due but your mistake was thinking I don’t have a similar pedigree. I do. I actually know her.

1 Like

The jig is up my friend. No need to live a lie.

7 Likes

Sio crit

Silicon Valley is full of Kenyans who have achieved big things and don’t brag … didn’t know she was Ogollas daughter unlike some fake Kariobangi billionaire…

7 Likes

I also know Obama and Michelle, does that prove anything?? What matters is if they recognized you as well.

1 Like

Kuna kijana hapa ametusumbua na Lemac suits

Pronouns nazo zinachanganywa vile wanataka.

Tutampata tuu kwa disco matanga ya babake na tumpee mimba vile huwa tunapea tuu vienyeji.